• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Oktagon Champ Felipe Lima signs with the UFC for short notice fight with Naimov in Saudi.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Not sure why you think that. The betting market hates Naimov.

He was a +400 underdog to Mullarkey, and a +300 underdog to Wood.

When he was such a massive underdog in those fights, what makes you think he's going to be favored to beat a 26 year old prospect?

The deck is stacked in Naimov's favor pretty hard, he had a full camp & this other dude is scrambling to travel to Saudi Arabia & has next to no time to train. He's pretty much coming off the couch. Naimov is no world beater but with all the advantages he has for this fight as far as preparation this fight should be his unless he gets steamrolled in the first round.

The deck is stacked in Naimov's favor pretty hard, he had a full camp & this other dude is scrambling to travel to Saudi Arabia & has next to no time to train. He's pretty much coming off the couch. Naimov is no world beater but with all the advantages he has for this fight as far as preparation this fight should be his unless he gets steamrolled in the first round.

He's been in camp, he had a title fight scheduled in Oktagon in about a month.

How do you know who the underdog is going to be? I wouldn't be surprised if Lima is the favorite. If so, are you hoping Naimov wins?

Or are you just saying generally you want whoever is the underdog to win (which would be odd.)
Size, notice and prep?

I am supporting Lima and he trains with monsters like khamzat. But lol at him being favorite on the odds. Short notice guys from other orgs barely ever are.

Lest we forget last minute smaller org champ that was fed to Booo nikals the fight before last lol

Amazing late replacement. He's fighting up a divison here as he's a bantamweight but even if he doesn't get this done this guy is a great long term addition to the roster.

Sounds like a good short notice replacement, was looking forward to this fight actually. Naimov annoys me though and I don't know why.

I guess Allstars camp didn't learn anything from the Bernardo Sopai fight, short notice disaster.. Just kidding, well depending on his cardio this is the opportunity one usually can't say no to. Good luck.

How do you know who the underdog is going to be? I wouldn't be surprised if Lima is the favorite. If so, are you hoping Naimov wins?

Or are you just saying generally you want whoever is the underdog to win (which would be odd.)
He's fighting up a weight class on five days notice. Who do you think will be the underdog here?

He's fighting up a weight class on five days notice. Who do you think will be the underdog here?
Betonline.ag currently has the fight even odds at -110 each.\

Lima is currently sitting at a -117 favorite on betrivers.

I never asserted in this thread who would be the favorite or the underdog. I simply questioned as to how anyone could possibly be certain of it.

Maybe lots of money will come in on Naimov before the fight, and he will close the favorite.

I have already asserted earlier in this thread the basis for my skepticism for who will be the underdog. Namely, the betting market hates Naimov as demonstrated by the fact that he was a massive underdog to Mullarkey and Wood.

Last edited:
Back