"Ok I'm back" --- Conor McGregor reacts to new UFC Championship Belt Reveal

Having another countries flag on a belt that you win, would you be happy with that?

What a dumb fucking idea to have flags on a belt.... At what point did they even decide that? Did they have no other idea what to do for the belt? Why did they pick 8 flags?

Seems pretty damn disrespectful to all the American champions that held the belt way before any of these later 8 countries they picked for no fucking reason.

Agreed.

Having another countries flag on a belt that you win, would you be happy with that?

What a dumb fucking idea to have flags on a belt.... At what point did they even decide that? Did they have no other idea what to do for the belt? Why did they pick 8 flags?

Seems pretty damn disrespectful to all the American champions that held the belt way before any of these later 8 countries they picked for no fucking reason.
Calm down. It’s okay!
This belt must p*ss you off even more

39634FB2-1BD8-46DF-80A2-7641B308EFEF.jpeg

White ranger Dana is fucking gold

I hope Conor goes to an elite camp like AKA or tristar. Imagine Conor working with Greg Jackson for a full camp

I hope Conor goes to an elite camp like AKA or tristar. Imagine Conor working with Greg Jackson for a full camp

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that AKA is not a viable option.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-25-at-4.03.37-AM.png

Last edited:
Ireland? Paulie must have been right. Conor be sucking all their dicks.

Looks just about as generic as the personality of the wrestler that will be wearing it

That's just silly. You'll have to get the belt loops on your pants customized if you want to wear that.

So does this mean Conor is dropping back down to 145 and will challenge Holloway? Because he sure as heck is not getting a belt at 155.

DxM8-WtVAAAdpLk.jpg

DxM8-zWU8AQQuJT.jpg

DxM8_UhVsAcYAC7.jpg

DxM8_yfUcAMpmUa.jpg

DxNXmxhXcAA5liy.jpg:large

United States - Mark Coleman
Belarus - Andre Arlovski
Brazil - Murilo Bustamante
Canada - Carlos Newton
Netherlands - Bas Rutten
Poland - Joanna Champ
England - Michael Bisping
Ireland - Conor McGregor

Conor Bless​

First off, Conor's lying.

Second, when I finally scrolled to the Dana pick, I freaking snorted laughing. LMAO. The internet is undefeated.

You can omit it from the UFC belt that you make yourself so.

Lol I didn't read it well, I didn't think they'd actually put that on the real belts. But then again nothing surprises me in the WME era.

DxM8-WtVAAAdpLk.jpg

DxM8-zWU8AQQuJT.jpg

DxM8_UhVsAcYAC7.jpg

DxM8_yfUcAMpmUa.jpg

DxNXmxhXcAA5liy.jpg:large

United States - Mark Coleman
Belarus - Andre Arlovski
Brazil - Murilo Bustamante
Canada - Carlos Newton
Netherlands - Bas Rutten
Poland - Joanna Champ
England - Michael Bisping
Ireland - Conor McGregor

Conor Bless​

I can’t “unsee” the Dana White power rangers picture. Looks just like power ranger suit/toy.

American Top Team is the place for Connor IMO. That place pumps out elite wrestlers factory style. Perfect camp for getting Connor's grappling up to snuff.

Somewhere Vince McMahon is laughing. Looks like a hub cap. Fucking awful

U guys are obsessed with him. How is this a thread ? They need to make a limit on Conor threads

Back