"Ok I'm back" --- Conor McGregor reacts to new UFC Championship Belt Reveal

You're welcome Canada

B6JpIktU_400x400.jpg

Ronin Bless

Why does it say a world champion when there are other organizations? It's not a world championship

Well it's more of a world title then the Super Bowl but they don't let that stop them calling the Super Bowl winner of the NATIONAL Football League 'World Champions' all the time.
It also has UFC on it so it's what it says on the belt, it's for the UFC World Champion.

I don't like it

If you keep an ugly belt around forever it gets more prestige, like the wcw belt

The current UFC belt reminds me of the old WCW big gold belt. The new one looks ok. It's more modern I guess.

Sounds much like when Amanda became the champion and Ronda Rousey posted on social media "Guess I have some work to do" or some shit like that. It doesn't sound very confident.

Well it's more of a world title then the Super Bowl but they don't let that stop them calling the Super Bowl winner of the NATIONAL Football League 'World Champions' all the time.
It also has UFC on it so it's what it says on the belt, it's for the UFC World Champion.
And Earth conducts a Miss Universe competition. To the best of my knowledge no other planets have ever been represented.

DxM8-WtVAAAdpLk.jpg

DxM8-zWU8AQQuJT.jpg

DxM8_UhVsAcYAC7.jpg

DxM8_yfUcAMpmUa.jpg

DxNXmxhXcAA5liy.jpg:large

United States - Mark Coleman
Belarus - Andre Arlovski
Brazil - Murilo Bustamante
Canada - Carlos Newton
Netherlands - Bas Rutten
Poland - Joanna Champ
England - Michael Bisping
Ireland - Conor McGregor

Conor Bless​

conor back to what losing.

Having another countries flag on a belt that you win, would you be happy with that?

What a dumb fucking idea to have flags on a belt.... At what point did they even decide that? Did they have no other idea what to do for the belt? Why did they pick 8 flags?

Seems pretty damn disrespectful to all the American champions that held the belt way before any of these later 8 countries they picked for no fucking reason.

I like the ruby thing...

"count the fuckin' rubies"

"um Conor, its one ruby for each succesful defence"

"FUCK THE RUBIES"

Almost feels like they were trying for a Raptor type look
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Dana will give him two to carry around.

Conor probably going to come out with his own Proper12 championship belt now

DxM8_UhVsAcYAC7.jpg

McMxcIII

That Mc initials tho... (number)

McGregor is destined to take that belt.