"Ok I'm back" --- Conor McGregor reacts to new UFC Championship Belt Reveal

Fuck Oz just missed out! Fuck you Bisping you pommy bastard! hahaha he would love that!

I don't hate the design but I don't like it either. It's both overly simplistic and over designed at once. The pattern on the strap looks tacky and the gold accents between the center plate and the side plate looks like a thrown in afterthought. The strap also looks like rubber making it look cheap but that could be due to this being a render and not a physical belt. (I'm not sure if this is a render or a picture of the real belt.)

Why do they have to turn all the flags upside down... The dutch flag fcking looks like the french ffs

Conor's english is horrible, it's "I Back! Trust me, I Back!"

Didn't other countries not represented there like Russia had their belts before Ireland for example? What's the criteria here?

each division should have its own belt
every belt looking the same is boring

lmao he is not gettin one unless they create 165 lbs and miraculous shit happens.

He'll never get one. He'll get fucked up at LW and he'll get fucked up at FW if he can make weight there again.

He's banking on being the first 165 division champ I rekon.

McGregor won’t be able to get the 155lb strap as long as Khabib is the champ. Khabib proved he has his number when he completely dominated Conor in October. I know Conor had the 3rd round, but he couldn’t do anything while on the ground in rounds 1, 2 and 4.

Why do they have to turn all the flags upside down... The dutch flag fcking looks like the french ffs

It looks fucking pathetic. The lines are vertical just like the Irish flag, which doesn't make any sense at all.

McGregor won’t be able to get the 155lb strap as long as Khabib is the champ. Khabib proved he has his number when he completely dominated Conor in October. I know Conor had the 3rd round, but he couldn’t do anything while on the ground in rounds 1, 2 and 4.

Yeah because nobody has ever won in a rematch in MMA.

Why did they limit it to 8 countries
I thought the same, but it looks like when you win a belt it get adjusted to only your country. This is just the promo belt.

I have no strong opinion.

Why does it say a world champion when there are other organizations? It's not a world championship
Once a year or maybe even once every two years they should put on a “world championship tournament “ where the weight class champs from each org fight tournament ladder style to determine “real world champs”

“Uniquely customized to show number of defenses” haha sit back down Conor

Back