Crime Ohio Haitian Migrants eating Local Geese, Ducks and Family Pets

He could literally send them to their maker at this point. Between the asinine amount of migrant crime and the moron Rainbow Taliban calling people liars the vast majority of people are done with this garbage. Just go looks at the hundreds of videos from local citizens of Ohio, Colorado , Oregon and others will tell you all you need to know. Democrat morons spent the last 20 years lieing to blacks and hispanics faces just to turn them REPUBLICAN with extreme migration policies. At this rate LOW IQs like @Sinister @filthybliss and @terrapin will have nobody to spew their extremist leftist drivel to no one but weirdo racist xenophobic trash like themselves and I'm loving every second of it! Keep pushing guys!! Your winning I swear!! <lol> <lol> <lol> <lol>

You're*

It’s official…. The threats were against hatian immigrants. I picked a link from fox so the nutters can feel safe reading it

They also evacuated two schools.

Defend this you Trump loving cretin fucks!

Send them to their maker? Like kill them all?
He could literally fly them to the moon at this point I don't care. I'm sick and tired of seeing videos every single day of people of all races color and creeds literally in tears because they are terrified of these groups of invaders. This is by far the number 1 issue in our country is getting these people out of here and getting these American citizens their lives back. If electing Trump and evicting these people by force is what it takes then so be it.

He could literally send them to their maker at this point. Between the asinine amount of migrant crime and the moron Rainbow Taliban calling people liars the vast majority of people are done with this garbage. Just go looks at the hundreds of videos from local citizens of Ohio, Colorado , Oregon and others will tell you all you need to know. Democrat morons spent the last 20 years lieing to blacks and hispanics faces just to turn them REPUBLICAN with extreme migration policies. At this rate LOW IQs like @Sinister @filthybliss and @terrapin will have nobody to spew their extremist leftist drivel to no one but weirdo racist xenophobic trash like themselves and I'm loving every second of it! Keep pushing guys!! Your winning I swear!! <lol> <lol> <lol> <lol>
I'm not sure which poster you are but I did make a mistake. I was mistaking the thread starter video which is just some guy complaining about some problems in his neighborhood with a video posted later that had overt racism. So if you're only talking about the thread starter video, yes I think it would be unfair to call that racist.

He could literally fly them to the moon at this point I don't care. I'm sick and tired of seeing videos every single day of people of all races color and creeds literally in tears because they are terrified of these groups of invaders. This is by far the number 1 issue in our country is getting these people out of here and getting these American citizens their lives back. If electing Trump and evicting these people by force is what it takes then so be it.

But there’s no air on the moon they can’t breath there. No jobs either.

I expect the former leader or next potential leader to be at least slightly informed about the issues. Doesn't he have a handler or someone who at least gives him a briefing? I honestly don't pay much attention to his speeches but this is pretty bad. He is just randomly shooting from the hip.
He hangs out with Laura Loomer. He’s even defending her now. The dudes brain is cooked.

The haitian in that community are not migrants. They are there with legal status and the community was suffering greatly to fill jobs, as many small rural ones do, with young people leaving for city jobs.

A series of factory owners and other business owners in that community have taken to defending the Haitians as good dedicated hard workers, willing to do the work the locals no longer want to do.

One of the signs of success in any community is that the kids can leave for a better life and higher paying jobs elsewhere, and that is what opens the NEED and OPPORTUNITY for these new workers to come in.

Aww... good little NPC regurgitating talking points.

They're not migrants? lol...

It's now a city of 60,000... 20,000 of which are Haitians

You don't think the locals have a right to be upset?

You can get plenty of ducks and by feeding them on a daily basis.

All you need is to get them use to being feed and then take a net and get them.

The only problem it's it illegal. But do away with that and any daily limit and you can save all the trouble of doing it the more sporting and harder way.
if they're at a park, they're already used to it.
My problem with this thread is that it is racist and contains lies to make its cases. The cat woman is an American citizen who is crazy and the guy doing the interviews laughs like a child at racial slurs.

I have no problem entertaining any of these ideas but you got to give me a source that isn't blatant b*******.

When a thread gets started about illegal immigrants and it's filled with lies and racial slurs. Yeah I'm going to have a problem with that because the person bringing the discussion up is a despicable s*** human being.

If you can give me a credible source that I can investigate for myself that shows some of this is actually happening im interested but I'm not interested in a video that laughs at the word sand n***** and that lies and pretends that people that are American citizens are immigrants who are eating cats.
folks in the city council meeting were reporting the issue BEFORE the story went viral. It started august. Now you can say it’s unproven, but it’s your word vs the residents. They also say that haitians are horrible drivers and have driving into buildings, and you don’t have to believe the residents in that either. You don’t have to believe the residents pleading for translation services either.

Here are the videos:

if they're at a park, they're already used to it.

folks in the city council meeting were reporting the issue BEFORE the story went viral. It started august. Now you can say it’s unproven, but it’s your word vs the residents. They also say that haitians are horrible drivers and have driving into buildings, and you don’t have to believe the residents in that either. You don’t have to believe the residents pleading for translation services either.

Here are the videos:

There has been a misunderstanding and it is my fault that there has been. The thread starter posted a video that is not racist and it's just a black guy complaining about some problems in the neighborhood due to migrants.

Some posts down there was a seriously racist video posted that called them sand n****** and were laughing at them and lying about them etc.

I confused the two and have been arguing from that perspective this whole time.

If that is your understanding of our disagreement, it's completely my fault.

But there’s no air on the moon they can’t breath there. No jobs either.
Thats between them and the leftist politicians and toxic corporations that brought them in without even attempting to educate them on our laws, our language, how to drive( they're literally killing people in car accidents because they think permit means permission). They didnt educate them in our general social contract either. These people are killing ducks in the middle of the park. There's 2 different affidavits and tons of 911 audio to back this up. So they have to leave the sad part is it isn't their fault though. It's the current administration and their corporate overlords fault for not educating these people and giving them a leg up.

This thread turned out to be like that Jussie Smollett thread. Lots of cringe up in here.

Statements from the AG, video evidence of council meetings where concerned residents brought up the issue and you're still denying it.

Your IQ must be close to the national average in Haiti when you keep saying these kinds of ridiculous lies.

No one is lieing you thoughtless puppet. The fears of your neighbors mean more than the feelings of these third world migrants. People are rightfully pissed off and can use whatever language they damn well please. This issue trumps your pathetic feelings and its time you grow up and understand that. I'm 30 years old haven't voted since voting for Obama in 2012. Ignorant mfs like you and @Sinister are flat out thr reason I registered again. Your God damned neighbors are struggling and are at their wits end with this failed migrant garbage. Yet here you are laughing at their plight.

Yes yes I should form opinions of who I'd like to live among based on the fears of my beer-swilling gun-toting, Confederate flag waving, Trump bumper sticker and t-shirt sporting dude on my block who says to me this is the Greatest Nation to ever exist in one breath and this is a 3rd world sh*thole just seconds later. His fears should govern whether or not another human being gets to live on our block.

Or better yet how about the bearded Nazi with the broccoli haircut, who vows that he's not a racist despite his Swastika flag. He's just legitimately worried that degenerate black people from somewheres else are literally gonna bring bedlam to the block. And who could blame him?

Get f*ckin bent. You dont like America? Leave. You dont like my right to publicly laugh at your imaginary persecution because someone is selling spicy food on a few corners? Go to 4Chan where you belong.

Yes yes I should form opinions of who I'd like to live among based on the fears of my beer-swilling gun-toting, Confederate flag waving, Trump bumper sticker and t-shirt sporting dude on my block who says to me this is the Greatest Nation to ever exist in one breath and this is a 3rd world sh*thole just seconds later. His fears should govern whether or not another human being gets to live on our block.

Or better yet how about the bearded Nazi with the broccoli haircut, who vows that he's not a racist despite his Swastika flag. He's just legitimately worried that degenerate black people from somewheres else are literally gonna bring bedlam to the block. And who could blame him?

Get f*ckin bent. You dont like America? Leave. You dont like my right to publicly laugh at your imaginary persecution because someone is selling spicy food on a few corners? Go to 4Chan where you belong.
You leave coward. Your the one who is racist against white people and xenophobic against Americans. Clearly you hate it here and don't feel like part of the community. So why are you still here making everything objectively shittier with your garbage ideologies???

I'm not sure which poster you are but I did make a mistake. I was mistaking the thread starter video which is just some guy complaining about some problems in his neighborhood with a video posted later that had overt racism. So if you're only talking about the thread starter video, yes I think it would be unfair to call that racist.
Thats literally been my point I've been trying to make about this issue for two days now on here!! If you do the research on this issue and go find the locals who are complaining about this they're 50/50 white and African American. Yet the only thing people want to scream is WHITE SUPREMACY!!! AND RACISM!!! Like sure bro go tell Anthony Harris to his face that he's a racist white supremacist liar then.

Back