Oh man...if this happens..people MUST shut up about Manny being on Floyds level

The lamest way possible:

I quoted an entire article in a thread

Thanks

I forgot how bad Broner looked against Molina at times but I still reckon it's an even fight

As Seano said, I would have to assume Manny pac has cancer if he loses to Broner.

Broner is terribly overrated...the man has no defense and was getting tagged all night by Molina.

Pacquiao retires him and does humanity a favor.

lol Christ this thread is gold.

pacquiao will beat broner so violently it won't even be fun to watch for his most staunch haters .

i'm talking about orbital bones breaking, 3 days of blood pissing , amnesia inducing concussion type of beating .

pacquiao will beat broner so violently it won't even be fun to watch for his most staunch haters .

i'm talking about orbital bones breaking, 3 days of blood pissing , amnesia inducing concussion type of beating .
So you're saying Manny won't be taking drug test?

Wtf does that mean?

I mentioned to someone in one of the game of thrones that asking for spoilers can get people banned and if they had questions about the books to feel free to PM me.

= dubs.

Lording information.

Is that even in the rules?? Sounds more like someone had a personal problem with you.

I mentioned to someone in one of the game of thrones that asking for spoilers can get people banned and if they had questions about the books to feel free to PM me.

= dubs.

Lording information.

Sounds fair to me.

Unacceptable behavior.

please hijack this thread.

OK, somebody's gotta improve this thread.

Felice+Herrig+staredown.jpg

thenug-rR31VsY4hg.gif

thenug-evZxYrvdQC.gif

thenug-7Fg2jIrWXk.gif

Broner owns Floyd the same way I'm banging Cameron Diaz.

Broner owns Floyd the same way I'm banging Cameron Diaz.

I don't know man. I've been hearing from a very reliable source. that Broner actually did knockout Floyd Mayweather ...........................Sr.

Back