Oh man...if this happens..people MUST shut up about Manny being on Floyds level

You see now you're making sense.

It took me while...but after doing some research (like you recommended) I have finally been exposed to the troof.

This entire time I have been led astray and bamboozled by the likes of Lampley, Kellerman and other HBO pactards...

It took me while...but after doing some research (like you recommended) I have finally been exposed to the troof.

This entire time I have been led astray and bamboozled by the likes of Lampley, Kellerman and other HBO pactards...

It's okay, pactards are a mix of ignorant and racist, a little education and they realize Manny is someone who fought Clottey and David Diaz and gets treated like he's Ali.

It's okay, pactards are a mix of ignorant and racist, a little education and they realize Manny is someone who fought Clottey and David Diaz and gets treated like he's Ali.

right .

fighting clottey and diaz automatically excludes you from being great.

right .

fighting clottey and diaz automatically excludes you from being great.

Rios after he lost to Alvarado and most delay got schooled by Abril.

Mosley after Floyd beat him and drew with Sergio Mora

Margarito after Pwill had beat him and Mosley beat him and he hadn't fought in the USA in 20 months.

David Diaz after Holt had stopped him

Hatton after Floyd stopped him

Cotto after Margarito beat him probably with plaster.

Stop acting like he's Ali.

When Manny face-planted vs. JMM, I thought "Finally, people are going to stop comparing him to Floyd." But it seems the delusional Manny fans just said "oh shit," and stepped back for a minute. Then they magically grew balls, and launched another epic campaign of supreme bullshit for the great "Pacman," who harbors 5 losses in a time warp, where they no longer exist. Broner wants to fight Manny. If this happens, and Broner wins...this would have to be it. Am I right????? Manny P. fans need to agree...a loss to him should = no more bs talk about Manny. Yes he has a good personality, and he's a much more likable guy than Floyd..but not on his level as a boxer. Nobody will agree that Broner could win(you may be correct)..but if you're so confident...admit Manny has lost it, if Broner beats him...Now bring on the asshole, illogical, arrogant rants from Manny fans, that suggest how they are the most intelligent boxing fans ever!!!!
marquez-pacquiao-knock-out-meme-beach.jpg
marquez-pacquiao-knock-out-meme-photo-pictures.jpg
snickers.png

you're wrong, people are still interested because it's still a great fight. I would say most people know that Pac would lose at this point though. He'd still be a threat. The Kayo? It was all in Pac's attitude and as for me, I knew he'd be ok. Most fighters fall apart after those kinds of losses but Pac isn't most fighters. it's still worth seeing.

Rios after he lost to Alvarado and most delay got schooled by Abril.

Mosley after Floyd beat him and drew with Sergio Mora

Margarito after Pwill had beat him and Mosley beat him and he hadn't fought in the USA in 20 months.

David Diaz after Holt had stopped him

Hatton after Floyd stopped him

Cotto after Margarito beat him probably with plaster.

Stop acting like he's Ali.

It is interesting how the latter part of Pacquiao's career has been made by fighting close to nothing but fighters coming off of losses or poor performances.

It is interesting how the latter part of Pacquiao's career has been made by fighting close to nothing but fighters coming off of losses or poor performances.

Blame Bob, this isn't even boxrec that was off my head, I bet if I bothered to look every fighter but Bradley and Marquez that he fought in the last 8 years was coming off losing last major fight.

Like Clottey he had just lost to Cotto and was going to make 30,000 dollars for a basic cable fight and Arum gave him Manny for 1.2 million, that's not Ali.

the " latter " part of his career has been mostly made by fighting bradley and marquez.....

the bradley win makes up for the mosley farce .

the rest is simply the usual ramblings by the common flomo.

the " latter " part of his career has been mostly made by fighting bradley and marquez.....

the bradley win makes up for the mosley farce .

the rest is simply the usual ramblings by the common flomo.

Bradley makes up for Mora scraps? So Bradley an ATG? Let me guess Canelo sucks?

I completely agree that Pac is a notch below Floyd but this OP is just retarded.

Well i would say to the OP your only as good as your last outing and I would argue manny was more impressive than mayweather last time out.

Broner is just talking shit
He doesnt wanna fight pac
Pacquiao woul kill him anyway

Well i would say to the OP your only as good as your last outing and I would argue manny was more impressive than mayweather last time out.

Manny impressive? Ill blame Bradleys injured calf and his Cuba Gooding Jr "Boyz in the Hood" wild swingin at the air impression as the reason Pacquiao won that fight.

Manny impressive? Ill blame Bradleys injured calf and his Cuba Gooding Jr "Boyz in the Hood" wild swingin at the air impression as the reason Pacquiao won that fight.

Genuine lol at that.

lol at injured calf.
dem excuses :D
then we can safely blame maidana's gloves as the reason floyd won that fight ,no ?

Funk, how did you get double carded?

The lamest way possible:

I quoted an entire article in a thread

I have no idea how he got dubs but I love the FLW: "Muhammed" Ali Bagautinov in his sig.

Thanks

It would be a sure sign that Pac is ALL done. Talent wise, style wise, experience wise, ANY wise you can think of, Manny at his worst would wreck Broner.

I forgot how bad Broner looked against Molina at times but I still reckon it's an even fight

The lamest way possible:

I quoted an entire article in a thread

Thanks

I forgot how bad Broner looked against Molina at times but I still reckon it's an even fight

I got dubs in a more lame way. For "lording information over the forum."

Back