Oh man...if this happens..people MUST shut up about Manny being on Floyds level

TomKat26

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When Manny face-planted vs. JMM, I thought "Finally, people are going to stop comparing him to Floyd." But it seems the delusional Manny fans just said "oh shit," and stepped back for a minute. Then they magically grew balls, and launched another epic campaign of supreme bullshit for the great "Pacman," who harbors 5 losses in a time warp, where they no longer exist. Broner wants to fight Manny. If this happens, and Broner wins...this would have to be it. Am I right????? Manny P. fans need to agree...a loss to him should = no more bs talk about Manny. Yes he has a good personality, and he's a much more likable guy than Floyd..but not on his level as a boxer. Nobody will agree that Broner could win(you may be correct)..but if you're so confident...admit Manny has lost it, if Broner beats him...Now bring on the asshole, illogical, arrogant rants from Manny fans, that suggest how they are the most intelligent boxing fans ever!!!!
marquez-pacquiao-knock-out-meme-beach.jpg
marquez-pacquiao-knock-out-meme-photo-pictures.jpg
snickers.png

You should stop making threads.

Was this thread born to live an alternative lifestyle, or did it choose to ?

Just for the record...Broner owns Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Broner should still be undefeated. He was robbed.

Just for the record...Broner owns Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Broner should still be undefeated. He was robbed.

Wow. You should have made a stupid thread. It would have been way better than mine..you're hilarious. I bow down to your comedic abilities sir.

Pac is on Floyd's level.

Almost.

Well, Broner... I mean come on.

Comparing Pac to Broner is like comparing Mickey Ward to Ali.

Lol at Pac being anywhere near Mickey's level.

Back