Oh man...if this happens..people MUST shut up about Manny being on Floyds level

Fuggin A Gregolian

^^ my work here is finished

I've always hated Wii with a passion...until now

Ahhhh now none of this makes sense.

Broner is a good fighter (just not against bigger men) beating Pac wouldn't reflect badly on Pac at all

I have no idea how he got dubs but I love the FLW: "Muhammed" Ali Bagautinov in his sig.

Broner is a good fighter (just not against bigger men) beating Pac wouldn't reflect badly on Pac at all

It would be a sure sign that Pac is ALL done. Talent wise, style wise, experience wise, ANY wise you can think of, Manny at his worst would wreck Broner.

If Broner beat Pac, I would honestly assume that Pac had cancer coming into the bout.

Are you kidding? Broner beating Pac would be terrible for is career. Along with a testament to Floyd's greatness.

If Broner beat Pac, I would honestly assume that Pac had cancer coming into the bout.

You mean, Manny Pacquiao didn't have access to PEDs.

The only reason why Pacquiao has had such success is because of Steroids...

No way Asians get that ripped...Asians are the Cans of all races when it comes to physical prowess.

No way Asians get that ripped...Asians are the Cans of all races when it comes to physical prowess.

Pretty sure anyone in Pac's position would be able to get the best PEDs out there without too much issue.

And FWIW I've always believed Floyd would beat Pac and fairly handily, I always wanted the fight to happen to shut up everyone who said Pac is the only one who could beat him.

yes Pac would be able to get PED's with relative ease. But he has never pissed hot. Nor is his personal Angel Heredia, whom has been busted for dealing roids, PED's and was ousted by BALCO found Victor Conte. Doesnt have body acne or this "new found strength" that the commentators like to say..

Last edited:
Of Course, if he loses to Broner he won't even be able to beat Marcos Maidana.

Thats iLLogicalInsanity for sure. I know plenty of ripped Asians. And they(people I know) are no super athletes, with no access to personal trainers, nutritionists, person or high level gyms etc..

This post is a fail.

And yes Pac would be able to get PED's with relative ease. But he has never pissed hot. Nor is his personal Angel Heredia, whom has been busted for dealing roids, PED's and was ousted by BALCO found Victor Conte. Doesnt have body acne or this "new found strength" that the commentators like to say..

he was joking

Manny before becoming a steroid fiend.

manny-ripped.jpg

Manny before becoming a steroid fiend.

manny-ripped.jpg

I was just about to post this...

You Pactards need to accept the facts...your God sucks without the juice...

deal with it losers.

You want to seen an all natural athlete and great human being, I give you Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I was just about to post this...

You Pactards need to accept the facts...your God sucks without the juice...

deal with it losers.

You want to seen an all natural athlete and great human being, I give you Floyd Mayweather Jr.
You see now you're making sense.

Back