Ofsted: Islamists taking over schools in the UK

I know the difference between nationality and ethnicity, I was responding to your idiotic assertion that Amir Khan can't be considered English or an Englishman since he not of "English ethnic stock'. Ethnicity is not based on race, but on the culture and language you identify with.

Second many English consider their national identity to be English and not British, but it's true the UK is the current sovereign country.

You talk like it is not ok to observe the difference between an ethnic Englishman and a recent immigrant or one who is descended from recent immigrants.

The real issue here is the privatisation of education in the UK.

This a direct result of allowing private interest groups to take over the education of children. It's not just Islamic jihadists getting in on the brain washing action, there's Christian fundy lunatics running schools in the UK teaching creationism.

The "academy" programme in the UK has basically been a wholesale auction for young malleable minds, and reinforced the already pretty static social structure in the UK.

But yay the fucking market is solving education issues. Great, jihadists and creationists educating kids in fearing invisible men and never thinking. Brilliant. Dark age thinking is bound to be a real economic advantage in the 21st century. Can't wait till we privatise the gas and electricity industry to reduce costs for the consumer and railways to improve services and lower costs.

Send your kids to public school then, if it was so superior to Christian, or even Muslim education, Im guessing you wouldnt feel so threatened.

In the USA public schools are little more than liberal indoctrination centers for big labor anti capitalist white guilt planned parenthood fascists. Theres quite a few excellent catholic schools that people have to actually pay for, Im guessing if public school was better the Catholic schools would all sclose..

Diversity of ideas and educational techniques are always positive things.

You talk like it is not ok to observe the difference between an ethnic Englishman and a recent immigrant or one who is descended from recent immigrants.

I suppose it would depend on the context and why it would be relevant. Your statement is not very specific, so it is hard to get more detailed.

Send your kids to public school then, if it was so superior to Christian, or even Muslim education, Im guessing you wouldnt feel so threatened.

In the USA public schools are little more than liberal indoctrination centers for big labor anti capitalist white guilt planned parenthood fascists. Theres quite a few excellent catholic schools that people have to actually pay for, Im guessing if public school was better the Catholic schools would all sclose..

As confusing as it may be 'public' schools in the UK are privately run fee paying schools, the poster is talking about privatisation of state run schools through the Acadamy program.
There are plenty of Independant (Private fee paying) faith schools in the UK, Islamic included which im sure teach kids a lot more lunatic ideas than are being taught at the schools discussed in the thread.

There is hope with the UKIP, even if their odds of making a difference is dismal.

A disgusting racist party? Oh yea great hope, the sooner Scotland separates itself from England the better.

A disgusting racist party? Oh yea great hope, the sooner Scotland separates itself from England the better.

The so called "racist" parties are gaining momentum in Europe because they are the only ones not bending over backwards to give their countries away to muslims.

That is some wingnut word salad alright.

As confusing as it may be 'public' schools in the UK are privately run fee paying schools, the poster is talking about privatisation of state run schools through the Acadamy program.
There are plenty of Independant (Private fee paying) faith schools in the UK, Islamic included which im sure teach kids a lot more lunatic ideas than are being taught at the schools discussed in the thread.

Yeah Im pretty sure Islamic schools are useless dungheaps, that doesnt mean they should be outlawed, far from it.

I would guess Catholic and other faith based schools teach things that I dont agree with but without diversity you end up with shyt schools, like in the US.

Pop quiz: What is the one thing every kid in the US public school system knows about Thomas Jefferson?

On the plus side every single public school student in the entire country knows how to use a condom by age 9.

I know the difference between nationality and ethnicity, I was responding to your idiotic assertion that Amir Khan can't be considered English or an Englishman since he not of "English ethnic stock'. Ethnicity is not based on race, but on the culture and language you identify with. Second many English consider their national identity to be English and not British, but it's true the UK is the current sovereign country.

Ethnicity is not based on race? So I could be "ethnically" Japanese or Punjabi if I chose to be?:icon_chee Khan is a British national, maybe an English national, but he is ethnically Punjabi 100%.

The real issue here is the privatisation of education in the UK.

This a direct result of allowing private interest groups to take over the education of children. It's not just Islamic jihadists getting in on the brain washing action, there's Christian fundy lunatics running schools in the UK teaching creationism.

The "academy" programme in the UK has basically been a wholesale auction for young malleable minds, and reinforced the already pretty static social structure in the UK.

But yay the fucking market is solving education issues. Great, jihadists and creationists educating kids in fearing invisible men and never thinking. Brilliant. Dark age thinking is bound to be a real economic advantage in the 21st century. Can't wait till we privatise the gas and electricity industry to reduce costs for the consumer and railways to improve services and lower costs.

Good post in a typical sherdog islam thread

why is everyone upset about englastan? in our fast food shops we serve halah meat,and don't even give you the option. islamification via stealth has been going on for years here.

I know the difference between nationality and ethnicity, I was responding to your idiotic assertion that Amir Khan can't be considered English or an Englishman since he not of "English ethnic stock'. Ethnicity is not based on race, but on the culture and language you identify with.

Second many English consider their national identity to be English and not British, but it's true the UK is the current sovereign country.

What is this drivel.

Khan is not an ethnic English.

Get over it.

why is everyone upset about englastan? in our fast food shops we serve halah meat,and don't even give you the option. islamification via stealth has been going on for years here.
Yes but there is a sign outside the takeaway that says so there is a choice, is the beer in the restaurants halal as well?

strange,iv never seen one.

Its usually a big sticker with Halal written in arabic then in english underneath, maybe you just thought it was some strange curly wurly pattern you kept seeing everywhere and should of paid more attention?

wait- so mcdonalds, burger king etc only serve halah?

It is insane you can follow this:

In the USA public schools are little more than liberal indoctrination centers for big labor anti capitalist white guilt planned parenthood fascists. Theres quite a few excellent catholic schools that people have to actually pay for, Im guessing if public school was better the Catholic schools would all close..

with this:

Also, if the public schools were better than the CATHOLIC schools, why would the catholic schools close? They are there to cater to a specific niche, namely people who want their children to receive a religiously oriented education, thus the name CATHOLIC school.

This is seriously the most wing-nut post I've seen on Sherdog today.

It is insane you can follow this:

with this:

Also, if the public schools were better than the CATHOLIC schools, why would the catholic schools close? They are there to cater to a specific niche, namely people who want their children to receive a religiously oriented education, thus the name CATHOLIC school.

This is seriously the most wing-nut post I've seen on Sherdog today.

OT- Ontario's catholic schools being paid for by the tax payers is fucked

Back