Ofsted: Islamists taking over schools in the UK

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted) is the non-ministerial government department of Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Schools In England
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofsted

Full article in link
http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/may/30/ofsted-u-turn-trojan-horse-park-view-school-leak

"Ofsted's first inspection of Park View academy – at the centre of the Trojan Horse allegations of an Islamist plot – cleared the school of allegations of discrimination and retained its "outstanding" rating, according to a leaked draft of the inspector's recommendations seen by the Guardian.

The results of that initial inspection were rejected just a few days later when Ofsted inspectors re-entered the school and overturned their initial findings, replacing a string of relatively minor recommendations with more severe criticism that could see it placed in special measures as early as next week.

The revelation is the latest twist in the so-called "Trojan Horse" saga, which has seen claims of Islamist plots to take over schools in Birmingham turn into a political row that has engulfed the education secretary, Michael Gove, Ofsted chief inspector, Sir Michael Wilshaw, Birmingham city council and Britain's former senior anti-terror policeman, recruited by Gove as a special education commissioner."

Alternate link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Islam-having-library-books-stoning-women.html

"Muslims involved in the Salafi movement promote Sharia law, the Islamisation of society and those who practice the ideology advocate jihad against civilians.

According to The Guardian, the report said some of the content of the books were set 'firmly within a Saudi Arabian socio-religious context'.

It reads: 'Some of the views promoted by these books, for example stoning women, have no place in British society.'
"

Last edited:
So what prompted the new 2nd inspection, and what did they uncover that caused the drastic change?

Get your shit together England

We cant, even if we question the OBVIOUS threat, we are labelled as "bigots" or "racists" by liberal idiots. :icon_neut

Religion of peace ...., piece by piece they impose their culture.

What's the purpose of this thread, other than to stir up more hate?

Since when have you ever balked at an opportunity to "stir up hate"?

Oh, I get it. It's not your preferred target group to hate in the firing line here so you're suddenly fretful and wringing your hands in a hypocritical display befitting a toddler. That said, there's seems little reason to express such anxiety about the (already poor) image of Islamists being tarnished further outside the possibility that you directly sympathise/belong to that group yourself. If this is true, that would of course mean that your post above is an example of what MMA legend Krzysztof Soszynski once proclaimed "the biggest bitch" move. To wit: you can dish it out, but you can't take shit.

Is that accurate?

Since when have you ever balked at an opportunity to "stir up hate"?

Oh, I get it. It's not your preferred target group to hate in the firing line here so you're suddenly fretful and wringing your hands in a hypocritical display befitting a toddler. That said, there's seems little reason to express such anxiety about the (already poor) image of Islamists being tarnished further outside the possibility that you directly sympathise/belong to that group yourself. If this is true, that would of course mean that your post above is an example of what MMA legend Krzysztof Soszynski once proclaimed "the biggest bitch" move. To wit: you can dish it out, but you can't take shit.

Is that accurate?

Astoundingly accurate. If I was the Benjamins, I'd be too ashamed to even post here anymore under that handle.

Thread has attracted the usual dunderheads and bigots, as expected. I guess you could say it's doing its job.

Last edited:
Thread has attracted the usual dunderheads and bigots, as expected. I guess you could say it's doing its job.

So this all a lie and the school was not being run they way they are saying it was?

We cant, even if we question the OBVIOUS threat, we are labelled as "bigots" or "racists" by liberal idiots. :icon_neut

Is it really that sensitive over there, where any criticism of Islam is construed as racist, bigoted or ethnocentric?

I've heard that right wing groups have gained more and more traction there....

On a side note, the boxer Amir khan who is a devout Muslim and Englishman, still has a big English following...

There were many Brits in the stands during his last fight.

Is it really that sensitive over there, where any criticism of Islam is construed as racist, bigoted or ethnocentric?

I've heard that right wing groups have gained more and more traction there....

On a side note, the boxer Amir khan who is a devout Muslim and Englishman, still has a big English following...

There were many Brits in the stands during his last fight.

Amir Khan is British; terms like "Englishman" are often used to refer to people of ethnic English stock.

The real issue here is the privatisation of education in the UK.

This a direct result of allowing private interest groups to take over the education of children. It's not just Islamic jihadists getting in on the brain washing action, there's Christian fundy lunatics running schools in the UK teaching creationism.

The "academy" programme in the UK has basically been a wholesale auction for young malleable minds, and reinforced the already pretty static social structure in the UK.

But yay the fucking market is solving education issues. Great, jihadists and creationists educating kids in fearing invisible men and never thinking. Brilliant. Dark age thinking is bound to be a real economic advantage in the 21st century. Can't wait till we privatise the gas and electricity industry to reduce costs for the consumer and railways to improve services and lower costs.

Amir Khan is British; terms like "Englishman" are often used to refer to people of ethnic English stock.

What is this tripe. Amir Khan was born in England. He is an Englishman, who is also a Brit, but who are you to define what ethnic stock is and how Amir Khan identifies himself?

What is this tripe. Amir Khan was born in England. He is an Englishman, who is also a Brit, but who are you to define what ethnic stock is and how Amir Khan identifies himself?

English is an ethnicity while British is the nationality .

The English are a nation and ethnic group native to England, who speak the English language. The English identity is of early mediaeval origin, when they were known in Old English as the Angelcynn. England is one of the countries of the United Kingdom and English people in England are British citizens. Their ethnonym is derived from the Angles, Germanic peoples who migrated to Great Britain in the fifth century AD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people

English is an ethnicity while British is the nationality .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people

I know the difference between nationality and ethnicity, I was responding to your idiotic assertion that Amir Khan can't be considered English or an Englishman since he not of "English ethnic stock'. Ethnicity is not based on race, but on the culture and language you identify with.

Second many English consider their national identity to be English and not British, but it's true the UK is the current sovereign country.

Back