• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, seems like I will be 100% in Team Roxy for TUF26. And if Ostovich somehow manages to avoid mentioning GeeOhDee in every sentence, she can be pretty entertaining too.

Lee wouldn't have been able to make weight consistently.

I think she could. With help from something that just makes her pee a lot.

Hm, seems like I will be 100% in Team Roxy for TUF26. And if Ostovich somehow manages to avoid mentioning GeeOhDee in every sentence, she can be pretty entertaining too.

I think she could. With help from something that just makes her pee a lot.
I don't think Ostovich can avoid talking about her imaginary friend for too long.

I saw Ariel Beck fight Andrea Lee and Beck looked like a115 pounder next to Lee. Beck shouldn't have any trouble making weight.

It's always fun (frustrating) seeing people trash wmma fighters in the pbp threads, almost immediately after praising someone for hitting a von flue.

Last edited:
I'm the same ;)

Time for Roxy to show just how much she's improved and is ready for the belt! :D

I also would love to see Roxy win. Unfortunately, even if she does, well, she has some very tough fights ahead of her when people change classes.

I also would love to see Roxy win. Unfortunately, even if she does, well, she has some very tough fights ahead of her when people change classes.

oh absolutely, I agree. But looking at the cast I think she can do it. But then I also see Calderwood, Rawlings, Kish and others making the 125 jump and yeah it will be tough.

I saw Ariel Beck fight Andrea Lee and Beck looked like a115 pounder next to Lee. Beck shouldn't have any trouble making weight.
Lee is a huge flyweight... could easily fight and compete at 135. I'd say Beck is the average Flyweight size, where Ostovich is a small flyweight.
Roxy, Barb, or Murphy are my picks to win, pulling for Roxy tho.

Laughing at the people in the TUF section thinking Roxy is the same fighter as TUF18.

Research is obviously too much of a task for some before sounding off.

http://sports.abs-cbn.com/onechampi...-jomary-torres-chokes-rika-ishige-macau-29412

ONE Championship: Kings and Conquerors -
Jomary Torres (Philippines) def. Rika Ishige (Thailand) via Rear Naked Choke (R2)

---

I am also with those who are rooting for Roxy to win. Hope she proves all the guys that think she's the same fighter from S18 wrong. I feel like the final four is gonna be Roxy, Barb, DeAnna and Lauren. Hoping Rachel makes it far too.

I'm also hoping that they start signing soon! Really wanna see KGB and Kuma!!

Hopefully Roxy pulls off the w would be a great redemption story but think this season of Tuf is gonna be tuf for us viewers with Honchack and Murphy using these group of randoms as grappling dummies.

Hopefully Roxy pulls off the w would be a great redemption story but think this season of Tuf is gonna be tuf for us viewers with Honchack and Murphy using these group of randoms as grappling dummies.
Yea that is one of my main concerns. TUF is very favorable to grinding grapplers. I can tell no one has been too impressive so far because Dana would have bee gushing like he was about Rose during the taping of TUF20. On a random note, I find it funny that people forget that Rose was gonna be the next female that that the UFC pushed until she dropped the ball against Carla and disappeared from social media. She posts like once every other month these days.

Yea that is one of my main concerns. TUF is very favorable to grinding grapplers. I can tell no one has been too impressive so far because Dana would have bee gushing like he was about Rose during the taping of TUF20. On a random note, I find it funny that people forget that Rose was gonna be the next female that that the UFC pushed until she dropped the ball against Carla and disappeared from social media. She posts like once every other month these days.

TUF 20 had the best fighters in the division (at the time), same cannot be said for TUF 26.

On a random note, I find it funny that people forget that Rose was gonna be the next female that that the UFC pushed until she dropped the ball against Carla and disappeared from social media. She posts like once every other month these days.

Rose put out 9 episodes of "Thug Diaries" on her YouTube channel (but the last of those was 5 months ago). She's been busy with 2 Shevchenko fight camps (in close time proximity to each other since the first fight got cancelled at the last minute, and the more recent one ongoing at present), and my guess is that it would be uncool to release videos to the public that involve another fighter's fight camp (especially for a championship belt).

It's always fun (frustrating) seeing people trash wmma fighters in the pbp threads, almost immediately after praising someone for hitting a von flue.
if you think thats fun check out the TUF thread, its like the 1950s
looks like roxy has a good chance, barb honchack may have stagnated during her absense, we will see
markos looked good for a round in mexico, guess the attic training wasnt enough, somewhere homeless infant is weeping
and rose is gonna get stomped , no matter how much she trains with valentina.

is @drake ok? first calderwood and now markos

Andy Nguyen vs. Rena announced for the opening round of the Rizin Grand Prix in October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back