• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighters that have snapped bad losing streaks

Who are some fighters that have snapped a bad losing streak? KK always comes to mind 5 straight losses then a 4 fight win streak.

View attachment 1048350

Is there any #hopefortony?
Tony's next fight after a previous loss will be the one to snap his losing streak, as he's just hitting his prime

Mark Hunt's walk off KO of the love child of Brock Lesnar and Guy Fieri after losing 6 in a row was very satisfying. He then went on to win 4 in a row and was on the cusp of title contention

last.gif

Last edited:
losts of fighters have lost 5 in a row seems to be the max amount with the few exceptions in Tony, BJ and Alvey.

Smilin Sam :)on a three fight win streak 1 MMA 2 karate Combat and currently KC HW champ!

Carlos Condit snapped his 5 fight skid with two wins over Matt Brown and Court McGee but then lost again to Max Griffin.

Lawler lost 4 in a row before beating Nick Diaz... Nick was out too long tho so I hardly count that. He lost to Barbarena after that so let's just say he lost 5 in a row then starched Niko in his retirement fight.

Lawler lost 4 in a row before beating Nick Diaz... Nick was out too long tho so I hardly count that. He lost to Barbarena after that so let's just say he lost 5 in a row then starched Niko in his retirement fight.
Niko KO was legit..

Mark Hunt was on a 6 fight loosing streak between 2006-2011

Matt Brown has 6 losing streaks
four at 2 losses
two at 3 losses
Just glad he KTFO boring ass Court McKee on the way out. imo

Last edited:
AA has been on 6 losing streaks
one at 5 losses
one at 4 losses
two at 3 losses
two at 2 losses

He needs a win to snap the current L streak.

AA was the first person that came to mind when i saw the thread title

some fighters that retired on losing streaks
Jacare at 4
Steve Cantwell at 5
Josh Koscheck at 6
Cowboy Cerrone at 6 with one NC so 7 winless fights

Tito went 0-4-1 and finally won against Bader
My buddy literally text me "Tito" all the way from Vegas right after he won we are from Canada. lol he is a huge fan. I troll him about Tito all the time but he got me good on that day.. lol

Last edited:
Back