Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest homie, MIZUKI. Hope she can resume form from her last fights & stay healthy.

Last edited:
Just saw the other fights....

Flyweight Title: Jennifer Maia (14-4-1) vs. Agnieszka Niedźwiedź (10-0)
Strawweight: MIZUKI (12-4) vs. Janaisa Morandin (9-1)
Flyweight: Vanessa Porto (18-8) vs. Jessica-Rose Clark (7-4, 1 NC)

I can't wait. Love the way this card is looking already.

Great win for Kristina Williams tonight at Bellator. Entertaining fight.

headkick43.gif

Looks to me like Hardy making the mistake of using boxing-style head-ducking in a sport where an opponent is allowed to kick. That kind of head movement is dangerous when knees and kicks are in play.

About time Invicta got off their collective asses.

Looks to me like Hardy making the mistake of using boxing-style head-ducking in a sport where an opponent is allowed to kick. That kind of head movement is dangerous when knees and kicks are in play.

Yep. I made a comment about that in another post later on.

--

Saw the news on Invicta earlier today.

Looks like a good card developing.

Probably time for a new thread ( it is still supposed to be a 1k post limit, right?)

I would suggest a "discussion Thread" were we can have different threads, over a big one like this; where no one can read sh*t about a certain fighter because you have tons of others you don't care/know.

She has been training with Miesha off and on for the past year.

It looks like Amanda Serrano has been training for her MMA debut for 2 years. She will debut in 2018. That is good to hear. She also tweeted a pretty good interview on why she decided to make the switch.

She won't be even Invicta material, too much fuzz and hype over her because Miesha is her manager; just as Dandois on the UFC.

I'm honestly surprised more wrestlers don't get KOd when they shoot from across the cage as many do. I guess camps think of wrestling to counter wrestling when knees would sometimes be more appropriate.

Look who's back!

I'm not a fan of Friday night events, but at least it's not a Thursday again I suppose

I would suggest a "discussion Thread" were we can have different threads, over a big one like this; where no one can read sh*t about a certain fighter because you have tons of others you don't care/know.

There usually are other threads for specific events or fighters, but I like that this exposes me to tons of fights/fighters I didnt otherwise know about

Last edited:

Yes, Hardy was expecting the overhand right and countering with the left, not even looking for the kick. Listened to her on a boxing podcast where she said that Williams holding her head and elbowing her face came as a total surprise to her.

She didn't adjust at all, poor fight IQ, poor cornering but essentially just poor preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back