Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took bets on the following:

Silva R1 +250
Magny R2 +898
Magny R3 +1097
Oliveira SUB +324
Holloway R3 +625
Holloway R4 +725
Holloway KO +102

Yup all sound like the best outcomes, may have thrown in magny decision then again ain't seen the line on that one, holloway ko or r3/r4 more then likely I don't think with oliveria and max's style it goes to r5 or decision, these guys are headlining and want to put on a show with an early on finish.

Yup all sound like the best outcomes, may have thrown in magny decision then again ain't seen the line on that one, holloway ko or r3/r4 more then likely I don't think with oliveria and max's style it goes to r5 or decision, these guys are headlining and want to put on a show with an early on finish.

My only concern is that Holloway looks even better than ever and put Oliveira away before the 3rd round. Happened with Condit vs. Alves a while back. I bet Condit to win in round 3 and round 4 but Alves didn't make it and Condit looked SICK.

My only concern is that Holloway looks even better than ever and put Oliveira away before the 3rd round. Happened with Condit vs. Alves a while back. I bet Condit to win in round 3 and round 4 but Alves didn't make it and Condit looked SICK.

true its possible oliveria can be hittable and when max hurts guys he is a finisher, got the ko prop at least, unibet got rounds 1-2 and 3-4 but yeah worse lines.

Been away for a bit....

is it me or does Krylov look a bit bigger/stronger/more filled out

Arantes looks really good!!!! Yet Yves does as well. Was that Thomas Almeida in Yves' corner? Can anyone confirm?

damn Letournau missed. looked terrible

Arantes looks really good!!!! Yet Yves does as well. Was that Thomas Almeida in Yves' corner? Can anyone confirm?
Probably Almeida in Arantes corner. I think they're teamates and Almeida and and Yves already fought

damnit Valerie.. that was my favorite play :(

hope she dont try to cut the weight

No idea what to make of moroz, those sub wins in r1 were against cans and that fight with a boy friendless lost kitten in calderwood just weird, valerie still 1 pound over think she tends to look similar though with her cheek bones sucked in like that.

lots of praying to god during the long weigh ins !

it is crazy that Burkman and Cote can co-main an event in 2015. the UFC rely so much on the older guys. Good to see the new generation in the main obv

ups forgot Silva vs Magny. ignore this post

Been away for a bit....

is it me or does Krylov look a bit bigger/stronger/more filled out

He looks more ripped and in good shape, lima about the same can tell though afterwards both will look bigger and I reckon lima will add more weight then krylov.

I don't exactly remember how he looked at his last weigh in, but damn Silva doesn't look anywhere as imposing as he used to

silva looking a little soft? not as ripped as before

silva looks much less muscular and ripped then the old days during weigh ins.... but he looks like cardio may have improved for him too.

Magny ripped and taller as usual, kid had a 4 day camp and still on form and weight.

oh great. - oldschool non-digital scale.

fight pass:

cirkunov-jolly
not familiar with either guy in this fight.
jolly looks pretty strong.
cirkunov is a monster, holy fuck. JACKED. and he's he's 6'3? how is he 205!?
cirkunov is 2" taller, maybe

campbell-silverio
silverio a lil drawn out, but shredded as hell as usual. looks awesome.
campbell also a lil drawn out, but i think he looks pretty fit for this fight. lean.
campbell is 1" taller, silverio looks stronger

fs1 prelims:

beal-kelades
beal looks outstanding again at 125. in great shape.
kelades had a better weightcut than last time. looks less weary than usual, looks better than either of his first two fights
beal might be an inch taller (he had shoes on)

de lima-krylov
krylov looks very good again at 205. same as usual for him at this weight
de lima looks good. thick.
krylov is 2" taller

jabouin-arantes
arantes down to 135, and he's shredded as a result. makes it and looks great
jabouin looking a little old, but still physically looks excellent.
arantes maybe 1" taller, not as much of a size edge as i thought (jabouin shoes on)

stout-perez
perez looks solid. a lil better than last fight, tho lil bit drawn out.
stout looks terrific as he always has.
perez is 2", maybe 3" taller

fs1 main:

moroz-letourneau
letourneau's 2nd cut to 115, and she looks solid...but nervous.. and yea, in at 117.
moroz looks good. skinny, but in shape.
letourneau a little bigger, maybe 1" taller

sims-aubin-mercier
sims to his normal weight class, and he looks obviously much better at 155. still not a specimen or anything, tho
OAM, however, is. tank of 155'er, looks great.
they are very similarly sized. and wtf @ cookies.

laprise-trinaldo
trinaldo looks weary as always. but he looks good. in fact looks better than usual..
laprise looks mediocre as always. status quo.
laprise is is 3" taller (trinaldo had shoes on) (LOL at dom cruz mocking the cross)

cote-burkman
burkman lookin solid. same as always.
cote lookin solid, same as always at 170 for him, too
cote is 3+" taller

magny-silva
silva looks nowhere near his earlier ufc fights. he looks a bit soft, imo. he doesn't look TERRIBLE, but the worst he ever has..
magny as always looks great. super long & lean.
magny is at least 4" taller

holloway-oliveira
oliveira's cheeks waaay sucked in, not surprisingly. lean as hell, just ZERO fat.. and he makes the weight
holloway also lean, but he's looking stronger and stronger each fight. lil by lil.
VERY similarly sized.

---

weigh-in induced:
-decided that i'm going to pull trigger on kelades (small)
-played a tiny bit on cirkunov U1.5
-adding a little bit to magny.

-depressed about letourneau missing weight, but not bailing on my bet.

before
erick-silva-ufc-mma.jpg

afterwards
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back