Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tennis
thoughts on a Djok/Fed double @ about -145?

Lone bet for tonight. BOL everyone.

m9lzc5.jpg

Returns around

tennis
thoughts on a Djok/Fed double @ about -145?

if you're confident enough to bet fed's ML, i'd do that straight, V -- i genuinely think dolg could give djok some trouble. i have dolg S1 small and the over medium

Lone bet for tonight. BOL everyone.

Nice parlay play and wish it was BOL tonight the only thing we will be getting is the ufc weigh ins and that's in 5hrs time ;)

Prelims start Sunday evening through 5-6am for monday morning if your a brit ;)

Nice parlay play and wish it was BOL tonight the only thing we will be getting is the ufc weigh ins and that's in 5hrs time ;)

Prelims start Sunday evening through 5-6am for monday morning if your a brit ;)

So it is haha, my bad! BOL for tomorrow everyone. :p

soccer
EPL
West Ham United vs Bournemouth AFC
West Ham @ 2.37 - $50

Sunderland vs Swansea City
Swansea @ 2.10 - $400
Swansea -1 @ 3.23 - $150

Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur
Leicester @ 2.65 - $100

Swansea+Chelsea @ 3.38 - $50

Norwegian Tippeligaen

Stab

Just want to pop in once again and give you guys an update. Well, I lost my full-time job due to layoff (I work in oil sector) so I'm pissed off because I won't have a solid income to support my sports betting hobby. But, and this is a BIG "but" I've started my own MMA handicapping service and I'm going to continue to build this shit up and turn it into a business. Not going to be scummy nor pull off any scams ahem cough* cough* LUCA FURY and other fake touts.

I've already managed to gain a couple subscribers to sign up namely close friends. Hope to grow this until I can live off my loyal subscriber base and hopefully I can supplement this into an additional source of income. I'm just going to focus my free time on hardcore MMA watching and studying previous fight videos to find "value."

Still been crushing my bets during 2015 MMA season. Went from one of the worst sports bettors with no fundamentals to the aspects of betting to becoming a grizzled old whiley veteran. Profiting on my 'value' picks mostly. Will throw in a hail mary parlay once in a blue moon just for the sweat factor.

I'll still pop in here and there but I just wanted everyone to know how I've been cause I don't actively hang out in this thread anymore. So yeah until my next update happy betting guys.

- Barry

Just a lil' something something a nice 6 teamer I recently hit.

UzsqxgG.png

been super busy with work but I'm glad its the weekend so i could pop in and see this. best thing I've ever seen, thank you barry.

I'm going with a 2 man parlay for shit and gigs. Oliveira and Magny. Anyone else see value in Trinaldo at +300?

well fuck me :D all the english ones lost, except from a Crystle Palace bet I added late

Draw...draw...draw...most annoying outcome in football unless you take teh AH. If Stabaek can hold on and Atletico win, I can still come out ahead.

MLB

Yankees -137 ;)

Took them earlier in the day but A-Rod and Tex not playing. Really need something special from Severino today as the tribes bats are hot.

Nikita Krylov vs Marcos Pezao

Fights watched: Krylov vs Nedkov and Donovan, Peza vs Pokrajac and Morreira

Krylov is all offense. He is sneaky good though and I am worried about this fight. He has great accuracy, shot selection and instincts. At only 23 years old for sure I see him with potential to be top 15 maybe top 10 in years. But in present day despite his sneakily impressive offense his defense is pretty horrid. Head always in one place, slow reaction time, seems to have a hard time understanding what his opponent might throw and is just focused on being offensive.

Against Pezao this is bad for him. Pezao's has the more crisp boxing and better clinch technique. Both of these guys love the clinch and I imagine we'll see it fairly early. Pezao is great at staying body to body, good head position and control. Krylov is more offensively wreckless. Pezao's defense is nothing to write home about either though which worries me. Krylov most definitely can put Pezao out, and to be honest I only cap Pezao at his current line of -150 but I do predict he will land first, land harder, and get the win.

Draw...draw...draw...most annoying outcome in football unless you take teh AH. If Stabaek can hold on and Atletico win, I can still come out ahead.

Took them earlier in the day but A-Rod and Tex not playing. Really need something special from Severino today as the tribes bats are hot.
watching the Stab

Are you from the UK, mate?
If yes & if you get the chance, can you find out the odds being offered on a E/W bet for both Mahrez & Alexis Sanchez to finish top Prem goalscorer for me, plz.

If Mahrez is north of 40/1 I may have to phone my dad & have him nip to the bookies for me. The futures betting on soccer here in the States is proper shite!

Im in Canada, havent really looked at top scorer futures quite yet

My beloved Man U looked like shit again, its fucking pathetic how little we create, good thing we got rid of Di Maria and Falcao, and gave up Pedro to Chelsea, fucking great work as always LvG

I reckon lima destroys Krylov in r1, just faster and more power hands and stronger in the clinches.

Krylov looks to put pressure and volume on opponents making them quit at times, but yeah nice head kicks and he does have good offence. If it gets beyond 1.5 id be shocked but then krylov may have an edge in cardio but even then its hard to say for sure both guys don't know much about r3 or decisions.

2-2, then stab

Tennis
I was thinking Dolg will give Nole trouble, shouldve put down some on the first set like EZ, looks like its gonna cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back