Official UFC 191 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinnacle released their bella lines

took butler and the not as good pitbull brotha

pinnacle released their bella lines

took butler and the not as good pitbull brotha
Nice, you got pretty decent odds on him -13x. I just saw TheGreek opened him at +110... wish I had an account there

Yeah I took Patricky at -145. Think he's got a good style matchup against Awaad, think he can keep it standing and piece Awaad up on the feet. Also, he's looked pretty good getting a couple decent wins under his belt coming into this over Rickels and Campos, so he should have some momentum and confidence as well. Like him as a slight favorite here.

PVZ is still very raw, watch how easily Herrig took her back (Paige actually kinda GAVE it to her), while Chambers in her last fight demonstrated fairly slick bjj with a nice come from behind armbar from the bottom. So Chambers I think will have a more technical bjj game, which plays right into PVZ's inexperience and recklessness. Combine those facts with the fact that Chambers went to ATT for this one, makes PVZ unplayable IMO and Chambers has insane value.

PVZ is still very raw, watch how easily Herrig took her back (Paige actually kinda GAVE it to her), while Chambers in her last fight demonstrated fairly slick bjj with a nice come from behind armbar from the bottom. So Chambers I think will have a more technical bjj game, which plays right into PVZ's inexperience and recklessness. Combine those facts with the fact that Chambers went to ATT for this one, makes PVZ unplayable IMO and Chambers has insane value.

Agreed. PVZ lacks that killer instinct too.

anybody know if Lorenzo Hood is still training at blackzilians? i know he did some month ago but there is nothing about the blackzilians on his twitter in the past couple month..

"Zo Hood ‏@hood_zo 22. apr.
When your sparring and training with the best in the world @ricoverhoeven and @ldv_theswarm you know

Under 2,5 is at 1,87
PVZ ITD is at 1,65

I much rather play the U2,5

For whatever it's worth...

soccer

slept a little on dortmund -2 -200 on BM live betting before the game. wish i put more. easy $$

anybody know if Lorenzo Hood is still training at blackzilians? i know he did some month ago but there is nothing about the blackzilians on his twitter in the past couple month..

"Zo Hood ‏@hood_zo 22. apr.
When your sparring and training with the best in the world @ricoverhoeven and @ldv_theswarm you know… "

""It's crazy how Rashad has been mentoring me on how to be a world champion. He gives me advice on everything. Things like; how to carry myself as a professional, what to eat, how to train, do this or do that. He's been there before and knows the ropes."

he looks pretty athletic for a big dude:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/627110682824060929/pu/vid/318x180/Y-p4t9yRp-qO0jCd.webm

going to watch some tape on these dudes if there is any avaliable :eek:
I'm pretty sure he is. I already knew he trained at BZ before I chose Butler, fwiw

AT -1500 she is terrible parlay fodder, completely unplayable, maybe the itd line but its a total crapshoot

Yeah you won't get great value but there is a reason her line looks like that. It's WMMA so I wouldn't lay big money on it either way but if you think Chambers has more than a 5% chance of winning that fight I would absolutely disagree with you. She is sub UFC level. I put her on par with Ruan Potts, and Shayna Baszler. PVZ was set up by Sean Shelby to have a standout fight. They want PVZ to look great and she won't have a hard time living up to that expectation in that fight.

IMO anyone over -1000 is too juiced to bother putting in a parlay. Of course there are no absolutes but I don't typically see very many cases where more than 10 to 1 is still providing much value.

When someone is that that much of a dog I prefer to play the dog for a small amount. For example there is a lot more upside putting a small amount on Chambers by sub or Chambers ITD at +1,200 or better. After all it is MMA and anything can happen.

IMO anyone over -1000 is too juiced to bother putting in a parlay. Of course there are no absolutes but I don't typically see very many cases where more than 10 to 1 is still providing much value.
Pretty much, I wouldn't have played Jon Jones vs Sonnen @-1600, and as much as JJ dominated that fight, we saw what could have happened with that injury. And we're talking about a well-rounded, very proven, great fighter here fighting the best possible match up for him. And PVZ is well.... PVZ at this point.

Looking at Hood's body transformation over the years, he looks like a horse meat Overeem 2.0

I watched Felder's three UFC fights and the Saggo fight you can disregard as its basically a grappling affair albeit Saggo did hurt Felder with a knee right at the end. He chopped Castillo down but mainly with leg kicks i was pleased to see in the Barboza fight he used his hands more and mixed his full arsenal in. Yes he lost but it was pretty close and this Barboza is a better fighter than the one Ross nearly beat 4 years ago. Ross has hit his ceiling IMO he isnt improving as we saw against Dunham. His biggest career win is over a badly faded Maynard beating Felder would be the biggest win of his career. Ross's chin is a big concern for me Cole Miller badly hurt him which allowed him to sub him and Cub and Al both sparked him. Felder has something to prove and i think he will come out and find that dodgy chin. I will lb in case as Pearsin does have good hands and he could win a decision but recent wins over badly faded fighters in Stout and Maynard alongside recent losses to Al and Dunham make me think Ross's time is coming to an end. Being wrestlefucked by Dunham shows a major lack of improvement.

Yeah its still a great parlay the one that should hit and most likely too, Ross does struggle with power hitters and felder is pretty much that :)

Mir/AA is a great fun fight but both guys had 2 or 3 decisions in the last 6 fights, rest kos wins or losses, but yeah gotta be the under both guys hit too hard and 1 shot is only required even more so since AA wants another brutal w to get a shot at the champ next and mir probably has to repeat his performance again if he wants to climb the ladder quickly.

holy crap hood is jacked.. would be surprised if his cardio will up more then a couple minutes :eek:

Guillard looks to be in great shape. hope we get a decent itd line on him

interesting :eek:

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/bellat...llard-bellator-allowed-me-to-pick-debut-fight

“Hell no I hadn’t heard of him; I got to pick my fight,” Guillard said. “I love that about Bellator. They allowed me to pick my first fight. They had John Alessio on the list and a couple others guys I can’t think of off hand. Brandon Girtz, I had no idea who he was. I let the coaches look up all the guys and pick. They came up with Brandon.

“I watched a little bit of tape of him and thought it was perfect. He reminds me a lot of Waylon Lowe the way he fights. Everyone knows what I did to him. Everyone knows what I did to a lot of guys like Shane Roller, guys that are strong wrestlers that fight aggressive. They all get knocked out. For me, he’s the best candidate for my first KO of Bellator. When I signed with them people wanted to know if I could deliver highlight reels and big fights. Brandon is going to be my first victim.”

Guillard said his renewed dedication starts in the training room. For many years he focused solely on himself, but now he said he feels like a key member of Florida’s American Top Team and helps give back to fellow lightweights Will Brooks, Dustin Poirier and Gleison Tibau.

“I’ve been training hard as hell for this fight; I’m in the best shape I’ve been in in two years,” Guillard said. “I’m not coming into a fight with half a training camp. For the last three or four fights, I’ve been walking around at 185 and trying to cut to 155. I kept missing weight. Now I’m walking around at 169 comfortably. My weight cut is going to be a piece of cake. I’m going to be back to my old self.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back