Official UFC 191 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Pitbull at under -200. I generally like Sad Awaad but I think we've seen his best already. I also favor Bader over late-2015-coming-off-layoff-Rashad. Bader's on fire right now. I just have that bad taste in my mouth from Shad's sparring session with Lil Nog. Rashad was able to bully Chael at Light Heavyweight, I can't see him doing that to Bader, at least not with any more success than Phil Davis had.

I think Bader will be faster, have the better cardio. If the fight stays on the feet though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bader get caught, but if he doesn't bull rush into fire like he did against Glover and Chida I think he'll be fine.

I like Butler, Freire, and Coenen (too much juice tho maybe a parlay filler). I wonder if Betonline will even let us bet Bellator, they usually do.

What do you know about Butler or Coenen opponents?

Bet a small amount on Girtz, because I think Guillard has really a multitude of ways he can lose, and even before his UFC release, was always a guy I looked at as being just so easily beatable, whether by KO/TKO due to his weak chin, or by Sub due to his terribad jits, or even decision due to his really understated passivity... Don't know a lot about Girtz, but I'll still play him because it really brings me great pleasure to not only see Guillard lose, but to also know that I made some cash while it happened.

And lol @ Justin Wren -600 after not having fought for 5 years. Seriously just cannot believe that they're still booking Josh Burns for fights. Bellator gonna Bellator...

Yea... Wren burns... Wtf...

Coker...

Liking Freire at those odds.

Also considering fading Guillard, and Wren (less so Wren, as Josh Burns isnt great)

Hopefully they open up as good on betonline, also under1.5 on Raphael/hood fight should hit.

Maybe parlay of Freire + Coenen + AJ + MM, have to wait till odds get put on betonline. But that would be a nice parlay that has good odds of hitting.

Will probably bet the over in the HW fight, assuming it comes with some heavy juice.

Burns is finishable but often a bit later in the fight. I could see wren being tentative and gunshy with the time off and not having the endurance to keep the foot on the gas. I think lots of people expect the finish and it might push the over into the +200 territory, which I would take a decent stab at.

What do you know about Butler or Coenen opponents?

Not much other than she beat Carmouche and Kaufman granted that was couple years ago and beat ajobber last year after losing to cyborg. She has been somewhat inactive the last 2 years but imho should have no trouble with Blencowe (who is significantly inexperienced compared to Coenen) who has lost to some suspect fighters. But it is WMMA and there is always variance.

Butler has knocked out a bunch of nobodies (like Hood) so I would maybe bet the U1.5 instead of Butler ML.

Ah missed Bellator openers. Nothing I'm too sad about, though. I'm taking Butler at -155. Hood is an ultimate can crusher that has also fought guys way smaller than him.

Don't get torched on Bella guys. We don't need another meltdown lol

Many favorites in this card, D Johnson, A Johnson, Felder, Andrade. Parlay this four?

Love favorites as Rivera, Riggs, Trator and Anderson. IMO 2 or 3 this win win...

Many favorites in this card, D Johnson, A Johnson, Felder, Andrade. Parlay this four?

Love favorites as Rivera, Riggs, Trator and Anderson. IMO 2 or 3 this win win...
I'd be weary about Andrade at those odds. I don't think she's a good fit for that parlay

Boxing

Anyone sees Floyd KOing Berto? I'm about to throw 5u on Floyd by decision at -165.

Any way Chambers beats PVZ? At those odds, it's tempting. Maybe PVZ submits because she breaks a nail?

Any way Chambers beats PVZ? At those odds, it's tempting. Maybe PVZ submits because she breaks a nail?

PVZ is going to dominate that fight. I'd use her as parlay fodder if anything. Chambers is really bad. She is around 37 if I recall and she was never good. As much as the UFC jumped the gun on promoting PVZ ,because she is cute, she is actually pretty talented and aggressive for that division. Chambers isn't winning this fight. Chambers only shot is submission, but PVZ trains at Alpha Male and that team is great in scrambles. The last person from that team I remember being subbed was Touchy Fili in his last match with Godofredo "Pepe" Castro", and he has 3 first round stoppages with 2 being subs.

Not much other than she beat Carmouche and Kaufman granted that was couple years ago and beat ajobber last year after losing to cyborg. She has been somewhat inactive the last 2 years but imho should have no trouble with Blencowe (who is significantly inexperienced compared to Coenen) who has lost to some suspect fighters. But it is WMMA and there is always variance.

Butler has knocked out a bunch of nobodies (like Hood) so I would maybe bet the U1.5 instead of Butler ML.

lol. i know who coenen is. i know who butler is. i don't know their opponents ;)

PVZ is going to dominate that fight. I'd use her as parlay fodder if anything. Chambers is really bad. She is around 37 if I recall and she was never good. As much as the UFC jumped the gun on promoting PVZ ,because she is cute, she is actually pretty talented and aggressive for that division. Chambers isn't winning this fight. Chambers only shot is submission, but PVZ trains at Alpha Male and that team is great in scrambles. The last person from that team I remember being subbed was Touchy Fili in his last match with Godofredo "Pepe" Castro", and he has 3 first round stoppages with 2 being subs.

AT -1500 she is terrible parlay fodder, completely unplayable, maybe the itd line but its a total crapshoot

Chambers finally left Australia and did a camp at ATT. That's her first camp outside of her home gym. That's all you need to know.

Not Vanzant inside distance pays slightly better then vanzant decision

can chambers survive for 3 rounds?

No way Rashad would fight AJ. Friends and training partners for years.

Thats true.

I just wanted to put that out there in case someone has doubts about the outcome of that fantasy match up

Is it crazy to think that Mir/Arlovski goes to decision? They both do seem different in their last two outings with quick KOs, but could that leave them tentative to going after each other like they have been recently?

Is it crazy to think that Mir/Arlovski goes to decision? They both do seem different in their last two outings with quick KOs, but could that leave them tentative to going after each other like they have been recently?

Yep cant see this reaching the cards neither of them are especially durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back