• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official UFC 184 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Salazar that bad? Kid hasn't looked good in years how is he such a huge favorite?

So Kid Yamamoto, 37yo, 1-5 since 2009 is a -350 fav. This Roman Salazar dude must be really bad.

is Kos an auto fade this weekend? or do we just go w Ellenberger by KO

really think there is money to be made this card.

munoz

ellenburger

tibau

Burger vs Kosh is an interesting fight, both been unlucky in their last 3 fights facing champ/no1-2 guys and loosing to the best of the best really.

It does feel like burger r1 knock out or decision, but kosh is a dark horse at times feels like it was yesterday he was sinking in a rear naked choke and beating rumble :)

I have Means at evens so far and also Ronda rd1 due to Cat being a slow starter and Ronda being a very fast one. I think that's a bad combination and Ronda probably gets her out of there quick. As for Means I favor him here so evens was a pretty surprising line to me and a must bet.

I really don't know who is going to suck less. I'm leaning Ellenberger decision.

i think ellenberger gets a little too much criticism. i mean, yeah he's looked like shit in the last few fights but he went up against lawler, rory, and gastelum. those 3 >>>>> Kos (37 years old, 1.5 years of inactivity, coming off of two (t)ko losses). the odds arent great but a ko or decision prop is def worth a bet at least

I think Kos is the type of fighter and at the point of his career thats gonna get lit up by Burger, hes not gonna be scared of him like he was of Rory and Kos aint subbing him, can he still LnP ? ?I wouldnt be so sure.

Also on Tibau, Fergie is always so square, I think Tibau is gonna take him down enough to win the dec

Also anyone fading Kid ? Hes been done for at least 5 years

NBA

this feels like a major trap but im gonna bite; i think the clippers are at an all time high. only thing that worries me is that the grizz played last night and MIGHT be fatigued

Memphis Grizzlies +3.5 for 3u

I think Kos is the type of fighter and at the point of his career thats gonna get lit up by Burger, hes not gonna be scared of him like he was of Rory and Kos aint subbing him, can he still LnP ? ?I wouldnt be so sure.

Also on Tibau, Fergie is always so square, I think Tibau is gonna take him down enough to win the dec

Also anyone fading Kid ? Hes been done for at least 5 years

Fading Kid most likely but gonna watch tape on his opponent just to be safe.
Might also fade Munoz as a big favorite. He's only lost to the top guys but Roan has the momentum and won a one night tournament recently.

o6zgwm.png

God knows he tried.

He had to hedge right? Johnson was the final leg.

Edit:
Nvm saw the mir prop.

NBA

this feels like a major trap but im gonna bite; i think the clippers are at an all time high. only thing that worries me is that the grizz played last night and MIGHT be fatigued

Memphis Grizzlies +3.5 for 3u

I was strongly considering that man, I just may live bet it instead. Clippers are so inconsistent, but they feast on weaker teams which is not Memphis.

I did put a unit down on Bucks at +, can't remember the points, 7 or 8. BOL.

Last edited:
apparently the books got killed last night. the guy from bovada said they lost over a million last night

2ij43tg.jpg

It was a wacky night indeed. My big winners were Martins @+400 and MJ @+200 and goes the distance, and the under 1.5 for Mir/BF.
I had good enough sense not to put the juiced faves in parlays (except Macario).

Congrats to all the people hitting those nut-exploding parlays.

is Kos an auto fade this weekend? or do we just go w Ellenberger by KO
No way man, at the very least you'd have to auto-fade both of them with Ellenberger just wilting whenever things don't go his way. I used to be pretty big on him, but he's honestly never looked that great if he doesn't get a huge early ko.

I think this is Koscheck's fight to lose if he chooses a wrestling centric game-plan. I'll very likely be playing him at current odds. Not huge though. To be honest, I thought he was retired.

Last edited:
One bettor had a $4 all-underdog parlay which paid $85,000. Another had four $1 parlays that paid $25,000 each.

"We had at least a dozen of these bets that paid out $10,000 or more," Bradley said.

When all was tallied up, Bradley said the loss approached nearly $1 million on the single event.

As much as bookies moan about the losses I bet they also made plenty think of all those live bet lines they switched to offline and never bothered to put it back online not even allowing anyone to hedge there bets or make back some money.

I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to put the information out on how much they lost on parlays to entice people/consumers to play more of these type of shit bets in the future

I was strongly considering that man, I just may live bet it instead. Clippers are so inconsistent, but they feast on weaker teams which is not Memphis.

I did put a unit down on Bucks at +, can't remember the points, 7 or 8. BOL.

that was my reasoning, also. and i cant figure out a reason as to why memphis doesnt take advantage of either big baby or spencer hawes down low. to top it off, DJordan has never played well against Marc Gasol. ill take the hit if this is a trap game, the line just makes no sense to me

good luck w the bucks, bulls dont play well as big favs. on top of that, i think the bucks are the number one team at defending the point guard position (at least before making those trades) so if they can make rose and brooks inefficient, your bet should be golden. BOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back