Media Bryce Mitchell converts his MMA cage into a chicken coop

Bryce is another one of those great characters of MMA

Love him.

Hes another one that you can tell scares MMA sissy bitch fans.
The world would be more interesting if there were climate-changing satellite lasers, I don't know why people don't want to believe. (Shouldn't make light of that though, would be horrific if that was done on purpose.)

Love him.

Some people seem to hate him for being a flat earther, like legit hate him not just think he's dumb. Like so what he's a little dumb, he gets punched in the head for a living.. Seems like a good dude.

nice, i keep chickens too. ive got 4 of them now, waiting on eggs in the next few weeks.
its free protein! who doesnt love a good fried egg sandwich? and they also act as my garbage disposal because those little buggers will eat ANYTHING.

I had 6 chickens. One day I went into feed them from their tub and inside was maybe 40 mice which had eaten their way in. In shock I tipped the tub over, no joke it was Jurassic park the way the chickens annihilated them.

I had thirty when I lived in Maine, and those things will destroy almost anything that enters there enclosure lol.

Let me tell you something right now Bisping, gravity ain't real, gravity ain't real, gravity ain't real.... you know why things drop to ground, because of density... brother.

Our lord and savior Bryce Mitchell hath spoken. Spread the gospel far and wide (not too far though lest you fall off).

I had thirty when I lived in Maine, and those things will destroy almost anything that enters there enclosure lol.
They will tear apart rats and mice in a brutal fashion...They don't mess around. Plus with the price of Eggs rising so high in just the last few years its good to have the hens around.

Another vote for keeping chickens, I've had rescue chickens over the years and they're cute pets and give you free eggs, winner winner chicken dinner.

I really like chickens, I don't know if affectionate is the right word but they're pretty cool about pets and being held. They're surprisingly nimble and great little hunters. My friend had a chicken coupe but just 1 chicken, for whatever reason but a bunch of snakes and turtles. Chicken was the coolest.
Unfortunately they make me really itchy and make the inside of my throat swell.

I can eat them though, I think it's the feathers.

They will tear apart rats and mice in a brutal fashion...They don't mess around. Plus with the price of Eggs rising so high in just the last few years its good to have the hens around.

Yeah im gonna build a chicken coop here when I figure out the best place for them sir.

The world would be more interesting if there were climate-changing satellite lasers, I don't know why people don't want to believe. (Shouldn't make light of that though, would be horrific if that was done on purpose.)

I don't know about more interesting, but the world would be more stable if the fucking idiots who believed in those things were believing in something that actually was real.

I don't know the context, but doesn't that just mean he would be willing to join the military while Trump was president?

It was Christmas and he got a shit-ton of ammo as a present which made him really excited about the thought of using it in a civil war/January 6th-type scenario.

Haha. That was unexpected. What about ducks? There’s lots of room for Jon Jones under there.

Love him.

Yeah man I'm just dripping pools of sweat from the fear I experience every time I see this 160 pound product of inbreeding.

I definitely don't just get a kick out of mocking this absolute sub-human IQ troglodyte.

Probably a time to take a look in the mirror and rethink your life when you're idolizing people this retarded.

Back