• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Spoilers Official The Callisto Protocol Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

This game while very, very frustrating was a lot of fun. Loved the story, the world they built, the action, the gameplay. I really wished it sold well because I want trilogy bad for this series

I've seen this on sale from around $20-$30 pretty often, definitely worth checking out now that's its been patched up and has more post launch support.

I doubt we see a sequel which is a shame, the foundation was there to add some variety and gameplay tweaks.

Last edited:
I am downloading it now and have never tried this game, just wondering what people thought of it and is it worth playing?
The_Callisto_Protocol_cover_art.jpg

Still costs too much.
He likely got it from PS Plus this month, meaning it cost him less than 5€. For detractors, I’d get the quip in return that still being too much, however. Ha.

I liked it enough despite glaring poverty of enemy type and will return to finish it at some point to see what happens; hopefully this year.

Big picture, the game and property are destined for gaming’s forgotten vaults though.

I hated how the media collectively shat on this game from the get go, seemed totally forced. mad that one of the deadspace dudes helped make this one, as they were releasing the dead space remake. this game was awesome, from an OG survival horror fan. great graphics, atmosphere, direction, i loved it. bought a physical copy to try to help these guys out.

Back