RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's not really shitting on him, imo. malik seems to be a pretty diplomatic, mature fella. it's just the uncomfortable truth, from what i've heard. i suppose you could take it as him saying that breland's not as committed to being a coach by way of an unfavorable comparison.
i believe it's this interview he's referring to:

no. be silent.

go back and read your posts around page 166. there is nothing more cringeworthy than acting territorial on an internet forum. it's obnoxious, and it's also off-topic. i am not the only one to call you out on this. maybe you're trolling, idk, but it's annoying when it's used as a way to shut down an opposing views.

this is exactly what i'm talking about. this forum isn't your local clubhouse, this isn't your gang turf, and nobody needs your permission to be here. if you want to defend the merits of wilder's career, have at it. but nobody cares how long you've been posting here, and nobody wants to hear you lament the influx of casuals. just stick to the topic.

Cries about a more knowledgeable poster like @Kovalev's "Man Bag" telling him to shut up....Then proceeds to tell other posters to be silent.
You cant even make one point without contradicting yourself.
I'd say your performance is worse than Wilder's.

Cries about a more knowledgeable poster like @Kovalev's "Man Bag" telling him to shut up....Then proceeds to tell other posters to be silent.
He comes at me behaving like a condescending prick only to then cry foul and call me an asshole. Hypocrisy. Next he tells me that I'm attempting to suppress opposing opinions but then tells you and another reg here to be silent, as you astutely noted. Yet another shining example of his glaring hypocrisy. I despise crybaby hypocrites that play the victim when their bullying ways are met with firm resistance.

You instigated shit with me and several others. How about you go back and take a look. You're a rando that walked up into this forum like you own it and disrespected multiple longtime regs. My opinion of some of these other forums may be very low but I'm not going around doing what you're doing here. Acting like you run a place you're not even familiar with will get you checked and that's what happened. You've gone from an instigator to a crybaby. You're not the victim you're a punk that is now pulling the victim card because your feelings are hurt.
lol @ invoking the "the longtime regs," like it's you and the boys sitting in a dive bar. it's so cringe. what's next, you gonna put a "locals only" sign up? just own up to your shit—i caught you and your insular group acting like arrogant tools itt, and i called you out. actually several posters called you out for the same thing. instead of trying to act cool, just don't do it again. btw, i've been visiting this site and its forum for around 20 years. not that it should matter, but you apparently think you're someone special.
So just stay and talk boxing then, christ make up your mind
that is fine. if you respond in a nasty way, i'm gonna respond (as these two keep doing). drop it here and i consider it squashed.
out of you three, you're the one furthest up his own ass—even more than kovalev, if you can believe it. there's just no point in engaging with you unless i'm roasting you. if you want a serious response to your milquetoast personal attacks, go back and read my previous posts. otherwise, you're dismissed.

lol @ invoking the "the longtime regs," like it's you and the boys sitting in a dive bar. it's so cringe. what's next, you gonna put a "locals only" sign up? just own up to your shit—i caught you and your insular group acting like arrogant tools itt, and i called you out. actually several posters called you out for the same thing. instead of trying to act cool, just don't do it again. btw, i've been visiting this site and its forum for around 20 years. not that it should matter, but you apparently think you're someone special.
The tantrum continues. *sigh* Bore off already.

that is fine. if you respond in a nasty way, i'm gonna respond (as these two keep doing). drop it here and i consider it squashed.

out of you three, you're the one furthest up his own ass—even more than kovalev, if you can believe it. there's just no point in engaging with you unless i'm roasting you. if you want a serious response to your milquetoast personal attacks, go back and read my previous posts. otherwise, you're dismissed.
For sure. In all honesty, if you haven't already lurked the sub forum, I will say this place is a good resource for a fan with a real fire for boxing. Lotta knowledge and inside info has come through, too bad so many familiar faces stopped posting over the years. But for me, definitely keeps me posted on pain in the ass to follow boxing schedule, and the guys here know their history insanely far back. So, hope you keep posting and enjoying the content

This is one of the dumbest & laziest posts of the thread. The only thing you are roasting lil guy is Fury's nuts in your mouth.
Your edgelord gimmick is played out. You're too soft with weak ass points to discuss anything relevant. All time great fight. Cope with it.

Look at the limited capacity troll. Has to pretend he can dismiss people away from his safe space when he runs out of any boxing points.
hey there. you showed a lot of heart during our little argument, but it’s over now. i’ll pray for you so god can soften your heart.

hey there. you showed a lot of heart during our little argument, but it’s over now. i’ll pray for you so god can soften your heart.
Great more non boxing related nonsense. Sigh Also pray for a friend, you seem lonely bud.
Maybe he can soften your heart towards a battered fighter you dont know and never have interacted with.

Last edited:
Maybe he can soften your heart towards a battered fighter you dont know and never have interacted with.
i already feel bad for wilder. i don’t like him, but i hope he grows to become a better person from this.

I rewatched the fight and Wilder looked the same.

I heard all this talk about he looked better in the early rounds...
He looks the damn same. Almost no improvement at all and nothing like his training footage.

Stumbling back, wild hooks, terrible balance, same shit.

Back