RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ get a load of this guy. casuals beware, this is where the real boxing fans hang out.
This is the boxing forum. Isn't it? I also have no idea why you're attempting to introduce me to a forum that's known me now for the last 5 years. Not sure why you believe you're big shit around here but you're not. The sooner you realize this the easier it'll be for you.

This is the boxing forum. Isn't it? I also have no idea why you're attempting to introduce me to a forum that's known me now for the last 5 years. Not sure why you believe you're big shit around here but you're not. The sooner you realize this the easier it'll be for you.
“believing you’re big shit” actually describes you and your fart huffing crew over the last few pages, as you try to dick mog strangers on an internet forum based on how long you’ve posted here. nobody gives a flying fuck. your 5 years means nothing to anyone, including your compatriots in this forum. get over yourself and discuss the subject like a normal person.

yeah, and of course the arbiter of objectivity is you. after all, you post regularly on sherdog’s world famous boxing subforum. and as deontae wilder’s groupie, you are well qualified to tell us casuals how we should feel about him. that right?

just stop. you posting on this subforum doesn’t make you special. it doesn’t make you a boxing expert. this is not the cool kids club. nothing you’ve typed has demonstrated any sort of unique insight into boxing, or the fighters involved. all i can see is that you really, really like deontay wilder, and you’re very territorial about your little subforum.

jesus this is so cringe. newsflash pal, you’re not slapping anyone around. you’re just some reddit-level poster condescending to strangers on a boxing subforum on some mma site. your banter is weak, and your knowledge of boxing is rudimentary at best. you are a “casual,” you just don’t realize it.

^^^ get a load of this guy. casuals beware, this is where the real boxing fans hang out.

thanks for the reminder. it’s indeed very easy to forget that based on the fight itself.
The point is YDKSOB so take your drama and shove it. You tried to talk down to knowledgeable fans who were educating you. Keep living in your fantasy land of Fury being 3-0 or that he "dominated" a fight where he was 10-7ed and lost the first 2 rounds before that. Like he didn't go life & death with Wilder. Cringe? Like your goofball corny tag line on your profile?
You were probably watching Bravo instead of the fight. Its clear you didn't even watch it in full.

The point is YDKSOB so take your drama and shove it. You tried to talk down to knowledgeable fans who were educating you. Keep living in your fantasy land of Fury being 3-0 or that he "dominated" a fight where he was 10-7ed and lost the first 2 rounds before that. Like he didn't go life & death with Wilder. Cringe? Like your goofball corny tag line on your profile?
You were probably watching Bravo instead of the fight. Its clear you didn't even watch it in full.
there you go again, claiming to be part of some club of “knowledgeable fans.” again, posting here does not make you an expert. it’s free to sign up, and any asshole on earth can post here—including you. there are certainly knowledgeable posters here, but you never posted anything knowledgeable. all you did was bitch because i pointed out that deontay wilder is a poor sport, which he objectively is. that’s an opinion which many “knowledgeable” fans share btw. anyway, apparently this argument isn’t actually about boxing knowledge, but rather your love for the guy who just lost to tyson fury. anyone reading this can see it. cope harder fanboi.

“believing you’re big shit” actually describes you and your fart huffing crew over the last few pages, as you try to dick mog strangers on an internet forum based on how long you’ve posted here. nobody gives a flying fuck. your 5 years means nothing to anyone, including your compatriots in this forum. get over yourself and discuss the subject like a normal person.
Cool story, bro. I've only been in this thread long enough to make a few posts so I've pretty much ignored what you've written here. You've been stepping to practically everyone in here and yet you now would like to pretend that you're civilized? Dosser!

Cool story, bro. I've only been in this thread long enough to make a few posts so I've pretty much ignored what you've written here. You've been stepping to practically everyone in here and yet you now would like to pretend that you're civilized? Dosser!
no, just you and about 2 other dorks, who all seem to be echoing each other. maybe read up on what you’re commenting upon before posting next time, chap. and if you’re going make posts swinging your dick about how cool you are for posting here, don’t complain when you get flamed for acting like an asshole.

Fury wasn't at his best, I don't think he expected so much heart from Wilder.
Wilder went in with the wrong game plan but had serious heart.
Both men weren't performing at 100% because both men got it wrong (Wilder's game plan, and Fury's prep work).
Still, it made for an exciting fight that was great to watch, a proper back & forth, at least for a while.
Wilder should have stopped earlier, not good to keep taking all that sustained damage but fuck it, it is what it is.
Fuck all the chat about Wilder's response after the fight, he was shaken, had just been beat up, and was undoubtedly still full of adrenaline. Let's see how he takes it a couple of days on.
I'm a Britbong, so Fury is/was my man, but Wilder has more grit that anticipated and he's gone up in my estimation. I think he KOs AJ in his current form, and he could be bad news for anybody on any given day. His power is crazy. Usyk has far better cardio and technical ability, but literally everything comes down to whether or not he (or anybody else) can avoid the [almost] inevitable right hand of death.

Can't all you n00bs just get along?

Fury is legit the better fighter. He closed the book and proved it with the last 2 fights. I wouldn't call it dominant when Fury was in major trouble multiple times.
Fair dues to you for acknowledging that. Fury was dominant from round 5 onwards. I gave him every round from 5-11. It was one-sided from that point on. But yeah Wilder really had Fury in trouble in round 4.

...yeah, yeah dick mogs, got it. Well, guess it's about that time, huh? Been a fun visit, you're probably in a hurry to get back to your busy schedule, we won't forget your wise sage words about life, thanks again buddy!

Fair dues to you for acknowledging that. Fury was dominant from round 5 onwards. I gave him every round from 5-11. It was one-sided from that point on. But yeah Wilder really had Fury in trouble in round 4.

this is how I remember it. I’ll go back and watch it again to make sure.

The thing that made it compelling was, even though Deontay was being battered and dead tired, he kept finding store after store of reserves he used to unleash that murderous righthand. It was too sporadic to give him many/if any of those rounds.

Like I said I’ll go back and watch it again and make sure I’m remembering correctly.

this is how I remember it. I’ll go back and watch it again to make sure.

The thing that made it compelling was, even though Deontay was being battered and dead tired, he kept finding store after store of reserves he used to unleash that murderous righthand. It was too sporadic to give him many/if any of those rounds.

Like I said I’ll go back and watch it again and make sure I’m remembering correctly.
Although I don't like Wilder I have to give him his dues and he is dangerous as hell when he was hurt because he just starting throwing with mean intention even when he was really fatigued. That's a great instinct for a fighter to have. He never gave up.

...yeah, yeah dick mogs, got it. Well, guess it's about that time, huh? Been a fun visit, you're probably in a hurry to get back to your busy schedule, we won't forget your wise sage words about life, thanks again buddy!
stop buddy. i said my piece to you fruitcakes, but if you wanna keep going, i will too.

there you go again, claiming to be part of some club of “knowledgeable fans.” again, posting here does not make you an expert. it’s free to sign up, and any asshole on earth can post here—including you. there are certainly knowledgeable posters here, but you never posted anything knowledgeable. all you did was bitch because i pointed out that deontay wilder is a poor sport, which he objectively is. that’s an opinion which many “knowledgeable” fans share btw. anyway, apparently this argument isn’t actually about boxing knowledge, but rather your love for the guy who just lost to tyson fury. anyone reading this can see it. cope harder fanboi.
Only dck riders are dorks who go out of their way to make post for something they don't normally watch. People who openly say "i refuse to give Wilder any credit because I'm in my feelings." Its childish.
It doesn't have anything to do with a secret club. It has to do with your extreme lack of knowledge and disrespect for the sport.

Last edited:
Wilder still had moments and was able to back Fury off him & give back post 5th. Clearly not as good as Fury but still dam impressive.

Wilder still had moments and was able to back Fury off him & give back post 5th. Clearly not as good as Fury but still dam impressive.
True but I can't think of a single round he won after 5. Still I'm glad it's done now, so there are no question marks now.

1345768968.5.jpg

Al Bello gonna live off this one.

Only dck riders are dorks who go out of their way to make post for something they don't normally watch. People who openly say "i refuse to give Wilder any credit because I'm in my feelings." Its childish.
It doesn't have anything to do with a secret club. It has to do with your extreme lack of knowledge and disrespect for the sport.
here we go again... you know nothing about me. you think you know something about boxing, fine talk about that. but every one of your replies is attacking me personally, and you say nothing about boxing.

i’ll repeat what i said before (the comment which triggered your aspergers): deontay wilder proved for the third time that he’s a one dimensional boxer with piss poor sportsmanship. it was not a close fight, a good start for wilder that’s it. i’ve been listening to this guy jaw for going on 4 years now, and he is not a respectable guy. his conduct after the fight proved it. while all boxers are worthy of respect simply because of the courage it takes to step in the ring, wilder is owed nothing further. people such as yourself are up in here trying to make it seem like this fight had 2 winners. no. fury was the only winner. he outclassed wilder in every way. wilder lost, he’s a poor sport, so are his fans, and that’s all there is to say about him. he should have learned something from malik, and that’s humility.

Although I don't like Wilder I have to give him his dues and he is dangerous as hell when he was hurt because he just starting throwing with mean intention even when he was really fatigued. That's a great instinct for a fighter to have. He never gave up.

no he never gave up. I said this in another thread, I don’t want to imagine a man giving more of himself to get a victory. I hope he is okay going forward. That man took a Hellacious beating.

no he never gave up. I said this in another thread, I don’t want to imagine a man giving more of himself to get a victory. I hope he is okay going forward. That man took a Hellacious beating.
Yeah when he sacked Breland I thought the whole going out on his shield was just hyperbole but it clearly wasn't. Hopefully he'll recover, that sort of beating can take years off you.

Back