Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kowboy On Sherdog

Bring on UFC 300
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Tyson Fury will defend the WBC heavyweight championship against Deontay Wilder on Oct. 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas (9 p.m. ET, ESPN+ PPV). Their third fight is almost three years in the making, and along the way, their teams, other fighters and the legal system have all played a part.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_...ow-tyson-fury-deontay-wilder-iii?platform=amp

FOX Bet has Fury favored in the matchup, at -300, while Wilder is the underdog at +225. As far as method of victory, FOX Bet has Fury by knockout or TKO at -120, Fury by decision at +290, Wilder by KO/TKO at +275 and Wilder by decision at +2000.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/b...vs-tyson-fury-iii-everything-you-need-to-know

upload_2021-10-7_11-45-35.png

upload_2021-10-7_11-45-50.png

upload_2021-10-7_11-46-4.png

fury wins.
wilder keeps him at bay for a few rounds with "his other weapons he forgot to use the last 2 fights".

waiting to hear the new excuses when dontay loses-blame the costume, blame the ref, blame your trainer, blame the ring floor, blame fury for beating him senseless.

Not going into details now, but Fury made Wilders brain wobble by taking advantage of technical deficiencies that Wilder has, and that he would still have even if he had legs like Stefanie Cohen.

On a side note I just googled Stefanie Cohen and l may refrain from thanking you for a while.

Not going into details now, but Fury made Wilders brain wobble by taking advantage of technical deficiencies that Wilder has, and that he would still have even if he had legs like Stefanie Cohen.

Well the way i see it, one of Wilders main technical deficiencies is his footwork and legs. He needs to move alot better and way more efficient if he wants to box Fury, and as we saw when fury landed Wilders legs completely went out and he moved pretty much like a drunk dude, tripping and falling all over the place...

So in that sense im kinda worried if he bulked upstairs means legs gonna have to carry more weight and if he gets hit, it might get even harder for him to move the way he needs to...

I know by myself, i kinda have skinny ass weak legs genetically, and over winter i bulk up and mass mainly goes to upper body even though i train legs all the time, but when im top heavy and summer comes, i go play football ( soccer ), its like im crippled lol :D legs dont listen at all and i get tired 10 times faster even though i work cardio all winter... that was my initial thought analogy anyway...

I'm going Wilder because I hate hum drum. He's had plenty of time to prepare and his route to victory is clearer than most. He must have drilled maneuvers and traps over and over to land that tnt.

Back