RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone see the interview where Malik Scott was trying to shit on Marc Breland?

"They didn't have a brotherhood."

"They didn't have a relationship...outside of the gym".

Wtf

Wtf
I didnt see it, but how is what you quoted shitting on Breland?

True but I can't think of a single round he won after 5. Still I'm glad it's done now, so there are no question marks now.
I could see that but half the fight was over with with a 10-7 in there. So thats why I dont consider it a domination.
I think the best way to say it is DECISIVE. Agreed

I could see that but half the fight was over with with a 10-7 in there. So thats why I dont consider it a domination.
I think the best way to say it is DECISIVE. Agreed
My own score card had Fury up by 96-90 even with a 10-7 to Wilder. So I'll stick with domination.

here we go again... you know nothing about me. you think you know something about boxing, fine talk about that. but every one of your replies is attacking me personally, and you say nothing about boxing.

i’ll repeat what i said before (the comment which triggered your aspergers): deontay wilder proved for the third time that he’s a one dimensional boxer with piss poor sportsmanship. it was not a close fight, a good start for wilder that’s it. i’ve been listening to this guy jaw for going on 4 years now, and he is not a respectable guy. his conduct after the fight proved it. while all boxers are worthy of respect simply because of the courage it takes to step in the ring, wilder is owed nothing further. people such as yourself are up in here trying to make it seem like this fight had 2 winners. no. fury was the only winner. he outclassed wilder in every way. wilder lost, he’s a poor sport, so are his fans, and that’s all there is to say about him. he should have learned something from malik, and that’s humility.
I do know something about you. A few things.
You're very emotional and you create false narratives. You also are some dork who is trying way too hard online to sound cool.
It was a great fight & great effort by both guys.
Just because you are lame and have hatred for Wilder it doesn't impact what knowledgeable fans saw in his performance that night.

My own score card had Fury up by 96-90 even with a 10-7 to Wilder. So I'll stick with domination.
Domination implies one sided the entire time. Anytime you say "ignore this" or "excluding" it's not the reality of the full event. Its changing reality to suit an argument or talking point.
The 2nd fight is what I would call a domination. A real shut out.

Wtf
I didn't. But that may be true.... its not that bad

Wilder did shit on Breland at the pre fight press conference though. Called him a disloyal traitor that disobeyed the boss.

Domination implies one sided the entire time. Anytime you say "ignore this" or "excluding" it's not the reality of the full event. Its changing reality to suit an argument or talking point.
The 2nd fight is what I would call a domination. A real shut out.
No I can call the fight after Fury got knocked down twice domination because it was. You are trying to move the goalposts to say it HAS to encompass the whole fight. Agree to disagree.

No I can call the fight after Fury got knocked down twice domination because it was. You are trying to move the goalposts to say it HAS to encompass the whole fight. Agree to disagree.
No goalposts have been moved. I have been talking about a recap of the entire fight this whole time.

I didn't. But that may be true.... its not that bad

Wilder did shit on Breland at the pre fight press conference though. Called him a disloyal traitor that disobeyed the boss.
Seriously? Like verbatim? Because that's actually somewhat funny, someone's real mad lol hopefully they can bury hatchet as well now that this is all done

no, just you and about 2 other dorks, who all seem to be echoing each other. maybe read up on what you’re commenting upon before posting next time, chap. and if you’re going make posts swinging your dick about how cool you are for posting here, don’t complain when you get flamed for acting like an asshole.
I've read up on what I'm commenting on. Thanks for your concern. Chap? I'm American just as you are. Where have I complained about being flamed? Your claim that I'm acting like an asshole is true and I think that it's justified. After all, our first interaction was you quoting me where you came at me with "get a load of this guy" as the opening line. That's not you being an asshole? It also makes you a hypocrite to cry about when you're being an asshole yourself. You're barking up the wrong tree, short stuff. Take your gouty arthritic ass somewhere else.

Last edited:
Seriously? Like verbatim? Because that's actually somewhat funny, someone's real mad lol hopefully they can bury hatchet as well now that this is all done
Yes almost verbatim.
Its a one way grudge with that. Wilder could of let Mark go professionally without assassinating his character and making shit up.
The dude stopped the fight because he cared. He could of parted ways with Mark while taking accountability for his own loss.

Yes almost verbatim.
Its a one way grudge with that. Wilder could of let Mark go professionally without assassinating his character and making shit up.
The dude stopped the fight because he cared. He could of parted ways with Mark while taking accountability for his own loss.
For sure, he did what he thought was best. Wilder saw things differently and probably will take years to soften his heart, but it's different for some people owning up after a loss. Probably embarrassment and a desire to redeem himself was the driving force behind all of it, but yeah, Breland being unfairly treated over it, I agree.

it's too bad that the definitive documents on Jack Johnson was from that SJW retard Ken Burns, who made it 99% about race.

Watching what clips I can find of him, I think that JJ's fighting style (or maybe his mastery of the fighting style of the day), equates to a far more pure/street ready type of boxing than what we know today, which skews more toward the sport side. It's so cool to see people have mastery of the clinch as well as punching.
I thought that documentary was great. I have it on my DVD sleeve along with Cosmos 2, I Claudius, and all the Dave Chapelle show seasons. He was a mainstream figure of his time, the way Ali was, so it's only natural to include that "racist" stuff in a documentary about his life. It would be like making a documentary about Ali and not including any of the Vietnam and Muslim stuff.

For sure, he did what he thought was best. Wilder saw things differently and probably will take years to soften his heart, but it's different for some people owning up after a loss. Probably embarrassment and a desire to redeem himself was the driving force behind all of it, but yeah, Breland being unfairly treated over it, I agree.
Like making up lies on somebody that could impact their livelihood is one of the worst things somebody can do.
No excuse for that. Especially when they are so fabricated and farfetched.

I didnt see it, but how is what you quoted shitting on Breland?

it's not really shitting on him, imo. malik seems to be a pretty diplomatic, mature fella. it's just the uncomfortable truth, from what i've heard. i suppose you could take it as him saying that breland's not as committed to being a coach by way of an unfavorable comparison.
i believe it's this interview he's referring to:

I do know something about you. A few things...
no. be silent.
I've read up on what I'm commenting on. ...Your claim that I'm acting like an asshole is true and I think that it's justified. After all, our first interaction was you quoting me where you came at me with "get a load of this guy" as the opening line. That's not you being an asshole? It also makes you a hypocrite to cry about when you're being an asshole yourself.
go back and read your posts around page 166. there is nothing more cringeworthy than acting territorial on an internet forum. it's obnoxious, and it's also off-topic. i am not the only one to call you out on this. maybe you're trolling, idk, but it's annoying when it's used as a way to shut down an opposing views.
You're barking up the wrong tree, short stuff. Take your gouty arthritic ass somewhere else.
this is exactly what i'm talking about. this forum isn't your local clubhouse, this isn't your gang turf, and nobody needs your permission to be here. if you want to defend the merits of wilder's career, have at it. but nobody cares how long you've been posting here, and nobody wants to hear you lament the influx of casuals. just stick to the topic.

go back and read your posts around page 166. there is nothing more cringeworthy than acting territorial on an internet forum. it's obnoxious, and it's also off-topic. i am not the only one to call you out on this. maybe you're trolling, idk, but it's annoying when it's used as a way to shut down an opposing views.

this is exactly what i'm talking about. this forum isn't your local clubhouse, this isn't your gang turf, and nobody needs your permission to be here. if you want to defend the merits of wilder's career, have at it. but nobody cares how long you've been posting here, and nobody wants to hear you lament the influx of casuals. just stick to the topic.
You instigated shit with me and several others. How about you go back and take a look. You're a rando that walked up into this forum like you own it and disrespected multiple longtime regs. My opinion of some of these other forums may be very low but I'm not going around doing what you're doing here. Acting like you run a place you're not even familiar with will get you checked and that's what happened. You've gone from an instigator to a crybaby. You're not the victim you're a punk that is now pulling the victim card because your feelings are hurt. Quit pretending that you're only here to have a healthy conversation about the fight. It's bullshit and you know it.

it's not really shitting on him, imo. malik seems to be a pretty diplomatic, mature fella. it's just the uncomfortable truth, from what i've heard. i suppose you could take it as him saying that breland's not as committed to being a coach by way of an unfavorable comparison.
i believe it's this interview he's referring to:

no. be silent.

So just stay and talk boxing then, christ make up your mind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back