1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Kung Fu Kowboy, Oct 7, 2021.

?

Trilogy Winner?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2021.
  1. Fury

77.5%
  2. Wilder

22.5%
  1. Old Cat Gold Belt

no he never gave up. I said this in another thread, I don’t want to imagine a man giving more of himself to get a victory. I hope he is okay going forward. That man took a Hellacious beating.

2. aries Gold Belt

Yeah when he sacked Breland I thought the whole going out on his shield was just hyperbole but it clearly wasn't. Hopefully he'll recover, that sort of beating can take years off you.

Old Cat likes this.
  3. Captain Insano White Belt

Anyone see the interview where Malik Scott was trying to shit on Marc Breland?

"They didn't have a brotherhood."

"They didn't have a relationship...outside of the gym".

Wtf

Goutfather likes this.
  4. borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

<{nope}>

Kovalev's "Man Bag" likes this.
  5. PUO3 You are a can. Staff Member Senior Moderator

I didnt see it, but how is what you quoted shitting on Breland?

Goutfather likes this.
  6. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

I could see that but half the fight was over with with a 10-7 in there. So thats why I dont consider it a domination.
    I think the best way to say it is DECISIVE. Agreed

borntoloseNOT likes this.
  7. aries Gold Belt

My own score card had Fury up by 96-90 even with a 10-7 to Wilder. So I'll stick with domination.

8. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

I do know something about you. A few things.
    You're very emotional and you create false narratives. You also are some dork who is trying way too hard online to sound cool.
    It was a great fight & great effort by both guys.
    Just because you are lame and have hatred for Wilder it doesn't impact what knowledgeable fans saw in his performance that night.

Kovalev's "Man Bag" likes this.
  9. Outsider524 Brown Belt

Lol where do you get that? I'm being objective and know wilder doesn't have anything to offer Furry. Check you're reading comprehension.

10. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

Domination implies one sided the entire time. Anytime you say "ignore this" or "excluding" it's not the reality of the full event. Its changing reality to suit an argument or talking point.
    The 2nd fight is what I would call a domination. A real shut out.

11. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

I didn't. But that may be true.... its not that bad

Wilder did shit on Breland at the pre fight press conference though. Called him a disloyal traitor that disobeyed the boss.

12. aries Gold Belt

No I can call the fight after Fury got knocked down twice domination because it was. You are trying to move the goalposts to say it HAS to encompass the whole fight. Agree to disagree.

13. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

No goalposts have been moved. I have been talking about a recap of the entire fight this whole time.

14. borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

Seriously? Like verbatim? Because that's actually somewhat funny, someone's real mad lol hopefully they can bury hatchet as well now that this is all done

15. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

I've read up on what I'm commenting on. Thanks for your concern. Chap? I'm American just as you are. Where have I complained about being flamed? Your claim that I'm acting like an asshole is true and I think that it's justified. After all, our first interaction was you quoting me where you came at me with "get a load of this guy" as the opening line. That's not you being an asshole? It also makes you a hypocrite to cry about when you're being an asshole yourself. You're barking up the wrong tree, short stuff. Take your gouty arthritic ass somewhere else.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    WklySportsMemes likes this.
  16. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

Yes almost verbatim.
    Its a one way grudge with that. Wilder could of let Mark go professionally without assassinating his character and making shit up.
    The dude stopped the fight because he cared. He could of parted ways with Mark while taking accountability for his own loss.

17. borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

For sure, he did what he thought was best. Wilder saw things differently and probably will take years to soften his heart, but it's different for some people owning up after a loss. Probably embarrassment and a desire to redeem himself was the driving force behind all of it, but yeah, Breland being unfairly treated over it, I agree.

18. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

I thought that documentary was great. I have it on my DVD sleeve along with Cosmos 2, I Claudius, and all the Dave Chapelle show seasons. He was a mainstream figure of his time, the way Ali was, so it's only natural to include that "racist" stuff in a documentary about his life. It would be like making a documentary about Ali and not including any of the Vietnam and Muslim stuff.

19. WklySportsMemes Black Belt

Like making up lies on somebody that could impact their livelihood is one of the worst things somebody can do.
    No excuse for that. Especially when they are so fabricated and farfetched.

20. Goutfather all your wife are belong to me

it's not really shitting on him, imo. malik seems to be a pretty diplomatic, mature fella. it's just the uncomfortable truth, from what i've heard. i suppose you could take it as him saying that breland's not as committed to being a coach by way of an unfavorable comparison.
    i believe it's this interview he's referring to:

no. be silent.
    go back and read your posts around page 166. there is nothing more cringeworthy than acting territorial on an internet forum. it's obnoxious, and it's also off-topic. i am not the only one to call you out on this. maybe you're trolling, idk, but it's annoying when it's used as a way to shut down an opposing views.
    this is exactly what i'm talking about. this forum isn't your local clubhouse, this isn't your gang turf, and nobody needs your permission to be here. if you want to defend the merits of wilder's career, have at it. but nobody cares how long you've been posting here, and nobody wants to hear you lament the influx of casuals. just stick to the topic.

Olenac12 likes this.