RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Teofimo vs Kambosos 11/27 DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
I still want to watch him fight, I bet he learns from that but I'll never tire of seeing him beaten up after that, either. I know they all think they won and he probably did, but that was a bit much. And by "a bit" I mean crazy way too much. lol

Party at Kambosos'!!!
Especially when Kambosos was so classy in victory.

Poor Teo I think his dad really fucked him up mentally
He got a big head when he beat Lomachenko. Early in this fight he was just marching forward with his chin out there, he looked stupid. I thought he settled in pretty well late in the fight but all the mid rounds were close,, then he blows the last couple of rounds after knocking Kambosos retarded in the previous round, he has no one to blame for that loss but himself.

Very disappointed in Lopez, so many good fights he just threw out the window.

I’m so happy right now. Australia seems to be progressing in our boxers which is good to see.

George was pure class post fight after Teo made him do a year long dance and jump countries to get a fight made. He loses in a fight he got busted up in, fighting like an idiot in the process and getting outworked after dragging Loma every chance he got while ducking a rematch.

Then he gives that post fight looking like a delusional fool.

Yeah... please move up. I hope the power doesn't translate and he gets flattened.
The funny thing is that Teo made him jump through hoops but for what? It’s not like he was raring for some bigger fight. The biggest fight available for him was the Loma rematch, and it’s not like Tank’s name ever came out of his mouth. He comes across, especially in retrospect, as someone who knew he was blessed that the Loma fight turned out like it did, and just wanted to draw out being unfied champ as long as possible until Wheaties came calling or something.

He got a big head when he beat Lomachenko. Early in this fight he was just marching forward with his chin out there, he looked stupid. I thought he settled in pretty well late in the fight but all the mid rounds were close,, then he blows the last couple of rounds after knocking Kambosos retarded in the previous round, he has no one to blame for that loss but himself.

Pretty much spot on analysis.

The funny thing is that Teo made him jump through hoops but for what? It’s not like he was raring for some bigger fight. The biggest fight available for him was the Loma rematch, and it’s not like Tank’s name ever came out of his mouth. He comes across, especially in retrospect, as someone who knew he was blessed that the Loma fight turned out like it did, and just wanted to draw out being unfied champ as long as possible until Wheaties came calling or something.

I'm not trying to derail the thread by any means, but I really think Loma was hurt and would fair better in a rematch. I'm not saying he would definitely win, but he's got a good shot. Either way, you're right - Teo seems to be doing a lot of dumb shit after seemingly doing everything right before the Loma fight. He looks like a punk after that one, lol.

If it makes you feel any better, I just don’t think he had many more fights in him at LW. Against Loma I expected him to look considerably bigger. Loma is not a natural LW. But he looked huge compared to Kambosos too. Hard to keep up that kind of weight cut as you’re not just getting older, but getting the true mangrown frame.

Lopez probably thought he won 10 - 2 because his idiot dad kept telling him rounds he lost were beautiful and his rounds.
Dude did nothing about the cut or the swelling on Teo's face or ego.
Yep. His dad is just awful and incompetent. If Teo really wants to get serious about his career, he needs a real trainer/corner.

I’m so happy right now. Australia seems to be progressing in our boxers which is good to see.
Our 25 million shit alllll over America's 350 million in boxing and mma. We own the cunts

Yep. His dad is just awful and incompetent. If Teo really wants to get serious about his career, he needs a real trainer/corner.

I gotta say, with his post fight outburst I don't see that happening.
140 might change that attitude though

His dad is a fucknut, but I would not call him incompetent. Firstly it would not have been a robbery if Teo got the decision even if it would have been a majority opinion that he won the fight. Secondly, even though his dad was telling him he won rounds that he didn’t clearly win, he did give Teo solid technical advice. I think the most egregious thing his dad/corner did all night was not giving the cut man enough time and space to work on that cut I think after the 11th. That was shit cornering, but overall I think the corner team was decent. And let’s be real Kambosos was badly hurt in I think the tenth and there were cha few to close the show.

Back