RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Teofimo vs Kambosos 11/27 DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
I thought it was actually a pretty close fight, points wise. I though draw or one round win for either guy seemed about right. Some of those mid rounds, you could make a case for Kambosos outworking Lopez, sure, but Lopez was landing the better punches.
Lopez blew it in those last 2 rounds, not sure how that one judge gave round 12 to Lopez.
i gave round 12 to lopez as well. he did good work, landed some hard right hands. it was basically a coin flip but i liked lopez’s work more.

i gave round 12 to lopez as well. he did good work, landed some hard right hands. it was basically a coin flip but i liked lopez’s work more.
Really? Maybe I'll watch it again.
I gave Lopez round 5, then changed my mind watching the replays but I didn't bother editing my score. Draw seems reasonable to me. Not that I think Lopez got robbed or anything, I just thought it was a lot more competitive than some posters here.

Really? Maybe I'll watch it again.
I gave Lopez round 5, then changed my mind watching the replays but I didn't bother editing my score. Draw seems reasonable to me. Not that I think Lopez got robbed or anything, I just thought it was a lot more competitive than some posters here.
yeah a draw is how i had it, could have it for either guy realistically though. judges scorecards sounded right to me

Wow! Yes! What an entertaining fight. Great win and congratulations to Kambosos on winning the titles!

Split decision = smashed and exposed now.

Whatever you say Lomasexual.

{<jordan}

FFTst-Ey-WUAs-Ouad.jpg

Utterly smashed, completely exposed. Keep clinging to a corrupt judge's scorecard.

Finally watched it. Lopez got beat, simple as that. I don't even think he fought dumb, he just got outworked and outsmarted.

No shame in that, I think Kambosos Jr can do same to the rest of em, he isn't gonna be this easy target. He punches in between killers punches and brings a fight into the boxing match. That said, the guy I think is his most dangerous fight is Garcia. I think Tank is getting exposed and Loma is a 50/50. Ryan is a giant and deceptively good, and Shakur looks like he could be something if he only fights someone.

Close enough fight, but Kambosos won the fight by just being better more often. Props again to those who called it.

Finally watched it. Lopez got beat, simple as that. I don't even think he fought dumb, he just got outworked and outsmarted.

No shame in that, I think Kambosos Jr can do same to the rest of em, he isn't gonna be this easy target. He punches in between killers punches and brings a fight into the boxing match. That said, the guy I think is his most dangerous fight is Garcia. I think Tank is getting exposed and Loma is a 50/50. Ryan is a giant and deceptively good, and Shakur looks like he could be something if he only fights someone.

Close enough fight, but Kambosos won the fight by just being better more often. Props again to those who called it.
i’ll be honest, i don’t see how garcia avoids the same right hand that dropped lopez & i don’t see how it lands against loma/davis. i don’t know if i could possibly disagree more lmao

i’ll be honest, i don’t see how garcia avoids the same right hand that dropped lopez & i don’t see how it lands against loma/davis. i don’t know if i could possibly disagree more lmao
Loma is gonna get nailed in exchanges because Kambosos isn't gonna fold to fancy footwork, he's gonna get his chin tested like the Linares fight. Will Loma lose? Maybe not... but it's a bad style matchup to think he will have an easy time.

Tank isn't gonna look good against George, I really think this is a bad match for Tank and they won't take the fight anyway.

Garcia is a gut feeling. Bigger than these guys even, and just a style for the pros imo. Just wish he wasn't a distracted teen idol.

Just my opinion

Back