RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Teofimo vs Kambosos 11/27 DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
I dont watch boxing too much tbh
But that post fight shit by teofimo was one of the lamest shit ever, dude got booed by his own homecrowd
People were saying how his dad was an asshole and was making him look bad, well teo clearly took that weight of his dad shoulders lol
I understand to think you won, or that champions take losses hard but man, just straight disrespectful and delusional

Fight was a split decision, I had it by one round for Lopez with one round I said I could have flipped. My score was perfectly in line with the actual result. Your claim of domination is more outlandish. Close fight where you were giving the underdog extra credit for not getting KO'd.

Honestly guy, I am getting a little uncomfortable with this obsession. I think I'm going to block you, no offense. I just think its weird how I'm always in your head, it makes me feel weird. I post here to talk to people I like, maybe shit talk a little about politics, not people who have problems with me for things I can't even remember.

you never had the makings of a varsity athlete

His dad is a fucknut, but I would not call him incompetent. Firstly it would not have been a robbery if Teo got the decision even if it would have been a majority opinion that he won the fight. Secondly, even though his dad was telling him he won rounds that he didn’t clearly win, he did give Teo solid technical advice. I think the most egregious thing his dad/corner did all night was not giving the cut man enough time and space to work on that cut I think after the 11th. That was shit cornering, but overall I think the corner team was decent. And let’s be real Kambosos was badly hurt in I think the tenth and there were cha few to close the show.
Definately a close fight, I scored it 7-5 for Kambosos. However, his dad told him he won at least 1 if not more rounds that he clearly lost. He did try to calm him down after the 1st Round, but Teo wasted too much time not being active enough. I can't account for everything that was said in the corner, but his father seemed at least tonight, more cheerleader than trainer.
All that said, I give Kambosos all the credit in the world for gutting out a hard fought victory.

I m not an expect but i agree with that mannix guy
Kambosos started well took 2-1, maybe a 2-2 , from round 4 to 7 kambosos was great, lopez got 8-10 and the last 2 to kambosos
The ones with the knockdowns a 10-8 for each one
Was scared of a robbery, but it didnt happen thankfully

Definately a close fight, I scored it 7-5 for Kambosos. However, his dad told him he won at least 1 if not more rounds that he clearly lost. He did try to calm him down after the 1st Round, but Teo wasted too much time not being active enough. I can't account for everything that was said in the corner, but his father seemed at least tonight, more cheerleader than trainer.
All that said, I give Kambosos all the credit in the world for gutting out a hard fought victory.
Between dumb takes on scoring though his dad gave him solid technical advice. Repeatedly told him to stop loading up and work off his jab. I definitely agree that it’s a fault to tell your guy he won rounds that weren’t clear victories, but I also don’t agree with incompetent. This is a sport where we regularly see corners tell losing fighters they’re winning as well as not offer anything in the way of useable advice on how to win.

Lmfao at Teocanmo getting his ass whooped after ducking Loma and doing gimmicky bullshit like Triller and hanging out with the mountain. His can ass must be a cowboy fan cuz he’s delusional as fuck to think he won 10 rounds.

Between dumb takes on scoring though his dad gave him solid technical advice. Repeatedly told him to stop loading up and work off his jab. I definitely agree that it’s a fault to tell your guy he won rounds that weren’t clear victories, but I also don’t agree with incompetent. This is a sport where we regularly see corners tell losing fighters they’re winning as well as not offer anything in the way of useable advice on how to win.
Yeah if he thought he was behind he would have fought like a spastic. Pretty much like he did in round 1

Reactions: JSN
Lmfao at Teocanmo getting his ass whooped after ducking Loma and doing gimmicky bullshit like Triller and hanging out with the mountain. His can ass must be a cowboy fan cuz he’s delusional as fuck to think he won 10 rounds.
Triller put in the bid, don’t think it was gimmicky they just lost a shit ton of money on Holyfield/Belfort and couldn’t afford anything more.

What an absolutely shocking ending for this fight.
So much for the hype behind Lopez...
Inb4 the new champ loses his belt without defending it even once.

Sparring a past his prime Pacquiao for a couple of years may be good practice, but his record was deceiving as hell coming into that Lopez bout.

Now he won split decisions, 3 straight in a row.

At this point I'd argue Lopez got robbed like Holmes did against Spinks the 2nd time, but Lopez attitude at this point suggests he wants out of the rematch.

This fight hurt my heart bad.

Sparring a past his prime Pacquiao for a couple of years may be good practice, but his record was deceiving as hell coming into that Lopez bout.

Now he won split decisions, 3 straight in a row.

At this point I'd argue Lopez got robbed like Holmes did against Spinks the 2nd time, but Lopez attitude at this point suggests he wants out of the rematch.

This fight hurt my heart bad.
You should probably lay down get some sleep

Lopez still has the goods, Id like to see him test the waters at 140 and then see him vs Taylor

Triller put in the bid, don’t think it was gimmicky they just lost a shit ton of money on Holyfield/Belfort and couldn’t afford anything more.
He should have went triller. Could have fought and then seen Metallica after. Lmao

Back