RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Teofimo vs Kambosos 11/27 DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
okay, random poster on a karate forum.

thats exactly what you are but I know you're a boxing expert and a pro boxing judge in your own mind

try to enjoy the rest of your evening after the man you vicariously live through lost and acted like a child afterwards

And if the past is any indicator, very few of them will be made.
Idk boxing seems to be gettin some of these fights done, Kambosos doesnt look like he'll shy away from a challenger n if Haney dont want it after next week I could see tank/kambosos happening.

that’s fair. not to pry but, ever seen danny garcia lose a close fight? bernard hopkins? paulie malignaggi? tri-state guys are exceptionally shitty when they lose. pretty common though.

I have. Pauli is funnier than anything else to me, honestly.

Kamboso took Teo's best shots; he can take anyone else's in the division, even tank. I think he beats haney and loma is an interesting match up.
Tank hits harder than teo, Loma is crafty and has surprising power so can't assume he doesn't stop kambosos either

Idk boxing seems to be gettin some of these fights done, Kambosos doesnt look like he'll shy away from a challenger n if Haney dont want it after next week I could see tank/kambosos happening.
Garcia n Teo seem to be the glam models, teo lost his power n if Garcia wants belts well..

Kind of not a Lopez fan anymore. He lost & was a sore sore loser.
I still want to watch him fight, I bet he learns from that but I'll never tire of seeing him beaten up after that, either. I know they all think they won and he probably did, but that was a bit much. And by "a bit" I mean crazy way too much. lol

Party at Kambosos'!!!

Lopez's win over Loma was one of the biggest fluke wins I've ever seen. He avoided the rematch with his life. Now, he's lost his belts.

Loma will whitewash Kambosos if they ever fight. He'll also KO Lopez now that his shoulder is healthy.

thats exactly what you are but I know you're a boxing expert and a pro boxing judge in your own mind

try to enjoy the rest of your evening after the man you vicariously live through lost and acted like a child afterwards
lmfaooooo the projection is unreal. i had it a draw and could give a shit less who wins. i’m happy we have a new player at 135 in kambosos though. some good matchups for him in the next couple years. of course you’ll be back in the UFC discussion when all that happens, check back in if you get a chance. we need your kind of positivity around here.

You had Lopez up before he scored the KD. What else is there to say? LOL
Fight was a split decision, I had it by one round for Lopez with one round I said I could have flipped. My score was perfectly in line with the actual result. Your claim of domination is more outlandish. Close fight where you were giving the underdog extra credit for not getting KO'd.

Honestly guy, I am getting a little uncomfortable with this obsession. I think I'm going to block you, no offense. I just think its weird how I'm always in your head, it makes me feel weird. I post here to talk to people I like, maybe shit talk a little about politics, not people who have problems with me for things I can't even remember.

George was pure class post fight after Teo made him do a year long dance and jump countries to get a fight made. He loses in a fight he got busted up in, fighting like an idiot in the process and getting outworked after dragging Loma every chance he got while ducking a rematch.

Then he gives that post fight looking like a delusional fool.

Yeah... please move up. I hope the power doesn't translate and he gets flattened.

Back