RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Woodley 2 Shobox PPV 12/18

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I even pay for some big boxing events, but imagine surrendering $60 for Frank Gore/DWil and Paul/Woodley II, because those are the fights the buyers are paying for.

I mean, I'll try to watch (subtle hint) but $60?

<6>

Yep, I'm saving the DAZN Zurdo fight for my night cap... I don't want this shit to be the last thing I see tonight......well, the current fight is actually pretty good tbh.

FG6IMzbXsA8TEzu

Listen Tyron, you gotta give that dude the Black Beast treatment later

wait, frank gore was supposed to fight on this card? lol

forgot Frank Gore is boxing on this card lol .This will be a fun clown show to stay up and enjoy the night with .

Frank Gore is a scary dude.
He's probably gonna get his ass whooped. I've seen videos of him training and he doesn't look like he knows what he's doing, apparently deron Williams has been training MMA and standup at least casually for several years

Ok, so, I'm watching this thing now. Lewis card over. Hmm.
Edit: I'm glad my butler was able to find a good link for the fite. Also, I'm surprised how close the poll is.

He's probably gonna get his ass whooped. I've seen videos of him training and he doesn't look like he knows what he's doing, apparently deron Williams has been training MMA and standup at least casually for several years
I've also read that. I assume since they are both novices that it will turn into a brawl and if it does I'm going with Gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back