RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs KSI / Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis Discussion 10/14 DAZN PPV

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dillon danis? the same guy who lost the fight, took the cowards way out and ended up throwing more shots at security guards then he did at logan paul?

i didnt even pay for this card but i want a refund. what a clown show.

LMAO @ actually saying "cowards way out"

dillon is based as hell, showed up for the bag and talked shit to logan the entire time

anyone who took that fight seriously needs to be laughed at

I can. Tyson is the outlier in that family.

Most of them are total clowns.
If Tommy Fury has actually trained boxing his whole life then he has zero talent whatsoever. Imagine training a combat sport your whole life and you're going the distance with influencers with fraction of your training time and resources. Makes it especially embarrassing when he's constantly saying he's going to win by KO.

dillon is based as hell, showed up for the bag and talked shit to logan the entire time

so he can run his mouth and get punched in the face? thats nice. good for him i guess.

Last edited:

Based as hell? You can't be serious, he completely humiliated himself out there. All this "real fighter talk" only to stand there for 6 rounds eating unanswered shots as he was scared to commit to punches not to mention, a failed takedown and pulls guard only to end the fight in DQ. The guy is very likely damaged goods after this, his career might be completely done.

Dylan got his takedown stuffed earlier. Failed on his submission attempt, got punched on the ground, which we can go ahead and call it ground n pound. So Logan successfully ground n pounded Dylan and the ref stopped it.
Logan won a boxing match and the MMA match at the same time.

He stuffed a takedown and got out of a submission by a 4x BJJ Champion.
And then ground n pounded him.

Give him his props.

And then Dylan missed his sucker punch on the security guard who I'm pretty sure is the one who rag dolled him outside that Ruby Tuesdays.

Say what you want about the Paul brothers and I’d probably agree with most of it, but Danis is a loser and deserves no attention.

If Tommy Fury has actually trained boxing his whole life then he has zero talent whatsoever. Imagine training a combat sport your whole life and you're going the distance with influencers with fraction of your training time and resources. Makes it especially embarrassing when he's constantly saying he's going to win by KO.

Tommy isn't very good, but that's compounded by the fact that he's never taken boxing seriously.

He only had a handful of amateur fights, and he's been more focused on being an influencer than a pro.

I seriously doubt that he ever would've been involved in the sport without his father forcing him.

Dillon was there only to put on a show, he didn't get hurt, & embarrassed Logan as well.
I think this is the last time fans will fall for Logan's shit-shows though, he should stick to wwe, his boxing sucks.

Based as hell? You can't be serious, he completely humiliated himself out there. All this "real fighter talk" only to stand there for 6 rounds eating unanswered shots as he was scared to commit to punches not to mention, a failed takedown and pulls guard only to end the fight in DQ. The guy is very likely damaged goods after this, his career might be completely done.
The failed takedown and failed guillotine landing on his back and nearly eating ground and pound was hilarious

Dillon was there only to put on a show, he didn't get hurt, & embarrassed Logan as well.
I think this is the last time fans will fall for Logan's shit-shows though, he should stick to wwe, his boxing sucks.
Embarrassed Logan? He was literally Logan’s punching bag for 6 rounds LOL. Also Logan makes it clear this boxing stuff isn’t his area…Jake Paul is the one that is more versed in the sport.
He will box for these big spectacles, but won’t be fighting Fury or any other “boxer”.

The Fury family is well aware of Tommy's talents (being handsome and generating Instagram followers on Reality TV). They know boxing inside out. See how they handle a talented boxer vs how they handle Tommy...

Tyson's 8th pro fight was for the English Heavyweight title vs some serious competition- nothing to be sneezed at, there's usually some excellent English heavyweights. Even his 6th fight was vs a guy with 45 fights including multiple British/Commonwealth championship fights (which he lost, but still, an actual contender).

They've never put Tommy anywhere near that level of competition - his 9th pro fight was vs Jake Paul and it's been backwards since then. They know Tommy can't really fight but they know how to make money. And they handle him accordingly.

Back