Media Dana White says Logan Paul PPV numbers are lies: unafraid to offend WWE

Is Dana right, is 1.3 million for Paul vs Danis, bs?

• Yes, Dana is spot on

• No, Logan and Danis sold the shit out of that PPV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keep living in the past and hoping for the future cause that's all you got, oh that and 3 ass whoopings in a row

Bragging about other teams victories, that's how pathetic you guys have become?

You already begged the NCAA and the Big 10 to stop the mean man Harbaugh from picking on you, got everything you whined for, and still lost the game!

How bad did that hurt?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Better tell Cryin Ryan to hire a better private detective next time

"We can't beat Michigan but at least you're gonna get sanctioned!!"

That's really all you got left now?

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>
8 loses in a row and harbaugh is 3-6. About to get dog walked in the playoff again and sent home crying. Haven't won since the 90s. All wolverine fans have done for the past decade is live in the past. Be sure to come right back to this thread after y'all get the shit kicked out of you and we'll continue this chat.

8 loses in a row and harbaugh is 3-6. About to get dog walked in the playoff again and sent home crying. Haven't won since the 90s. All wolverine fans have done for the past decade is live in the past. Be sure to come right back to this thread after y'all get the shit kicked out of you and we'll continue this chat.

Please, some other team beat Michigan cause we can't do it!!

That's pathetic as fuck

I bet you're the type that roots for other teams if your team don't make the playoffs

Please, some other team beat Michigan cause we can't do it!!

That's pathetic as fuck

I bet you're the type that roots for other teams if your team don't make the playoffs

You were wishing that for 8 years straight. 8 YEARS STRAIGHT. And proof that those 8 years live rent free in your heads is us having this conversation in an MMA forum. Bro, your life revolves around beating Ohio State cos your shit school hasnt won anything in decades. *shrug* And wont this year either. Again, celebrate what little wins you can cos thats what perennial losers do - they rush the field for regular season wins.

You were wishing that for 8 years straight. 8 YEARS STRAIGHT. And proof that those 8 years live rent free in your heads is us having this conversation in an MMA forum. Bro, your life revolves around beating Ohio State cos your shit school hasnt won anything in decades. *shrug* And wont this year either. Again, celebrate what little wins you can cos thats what perennial losers do - they rush the field for regular season wins.

We won 3 in a row, that's what we won

How bad did this one hurt, though?

Harbaugh wasn't even in the stadium, you just knew this was finally your year, and you still lost!

How much extra sting was in that humiliation?

I bet it was a lot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We won 3 in a row, that's what we won

How bad did this one hurt, though?

Harbaugh wasn't even in the stadium, you just knew this was finally your year, and you still lost!

How much extra sting was in that humiliation?

I bet it was a lot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We won 8 in a row. Get your weight up.

We won 8 in a row. Get your weight up.

Not the last 3 though

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Let's get back on topic, how bad did it hurt?

He wasn't even in the stadium, finally this loser ass team of yours can make it from 3rd base to home plate

Finally!

Oh wait...

Not the last 3 though

Let's get back on topic, how bad did it hurt?

He wasn't even in the stadium, finally this loser ass team of yours can make it from 3rd base to home plate

Finally!

Oh wait...

8 in a row.

8 in a row.

Losers always live in the past cause their present is nothing but misery

Don't forget to pick up some Iowa gear on the way home tonight!

Losers always live in the past cause their present is nothing but misery

Don't forget to pick up some Iowa gear on the way home tonight!

8 in a row.

21 - 26
41 - 42
28 - 42
13 - 42
27 - 30
20 - 31
39 - 62
27 - 56

How many years ago was that again?

Who will you be rooting for tomorrow since your team ain't playing?

8 in a row.

I'll make you a deal since I like you, I'll allow you to join the bandwagon tomorrow so you can finally see what it feels like to root for a winner

I won't tell anyone, just quietly say it under your breath so no one will hear you

Let's try it out, see how it feels, say it with me now

Go Blue

I'll make you a deal since I like you, I'll allow you to join the bandwagon tomorrow so you can finally see what it feels like to root for a winner

I won't tell anyone, just quietly say it under your breath so no one will hear you

Let's try it out, see how it feels, say it with me now

Go Blue
8 years in a row. A chip during that run. Yall havent won since the 90's. dog walked in the playoffs. Calling yall a winner is like calling a midget tall. 8 years in a row.

8 years in a row. A chip during that run. Yall havent won since the 90's. dog walked in the playoffs. Calling yall a winner is like calling a midget tall. 8 years in a row.

It's cool, you can wear one of my Michigan shirts under your Iowa jersey so none of your friends will know

Let's practice one more time, it's really fun to say, try it out

Go Blue

It's cool, you can wear one of my Michigan shirts under your Iowa jersey so none of your friends will know

Let's practice one more time, it's really fun to say, try it out

Go Blue

8 in a row.

it's really cute seeing two citizens of the colonial expanse arguing about their inferior sport

it's really cute seeing two citizens of the colonial expanse arguing about their inferior sport

Everything I do is cute, bout time you noticed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back