Media Dana White says Logan Paul PPV numbers are lies: unafraid to offend WWE

Is Dana right, is 1.3 million for Paul vs Danis, bs?

• Yes, Dana is spot on

• No, Logan and Danis sold the shit out of that PPV

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Dana White goes on a profanity filled tirade insulting the 1.3 million PPV buy numbers released for Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis, calling them liars.

1.3 million to put into perspective is anywhere 20x to 5x what Ngannou and fury did (depending on the source).

Logan Paul’s relationship with WWE and prime energy being UFC’s official drink, did not result in Dana pulling any punches.

Despite Logan Paul’s intertwined business relationship with UFC and WWE, Dana is still putting his PPV numbers on blast calling them BS.

Is Dana right?

No doubt in my mind Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis would've sold more then Tyson/Ngannou. Casuals don't care about either of those guys, but they'll eat up anything Paul does like the lap dogs they are

It should be applauded that Dana White will call bullshit when he sees bullshit regardless of who's money is involved.

People not speaking their mind, the truth, etc is what is wrong with business. No one is ever telling the truth because they all have their hand in someone else's pocket and don't want to offend anyone.

Dana is a breath of fresh air.

It should be applauded that Dana White will call bullshit when he sees bullshit regardless of who's money is involved.

People not speaking their mind, the truth, etc is what is wrong with business. No one is ever telling the truth because they all have their hand in someone else's pocket and don't want to offend anyone.

Lol

Dana ain’t one to worry about political politeness

Logan is not the popular Paul brother, and nobody knows who Danis is. There is no way they sold that many ppv.

Didn’t that fight go the distance? I didn’t watch but, I don’t remember seeing any gifs or threads about Danis getting KTFO.

If it did go the distance and sold that many ppv they would probably have already announced a rematch.

So, I call bullshit.

Does Dana have any evidence that they are bullshit? Or is he raging because the only way he can do those numbers is whith Conor?

It probably sells more but they are at a lower price point? I think the misfits boxing is like 20-50 bucks. It also changes according to where you live. UK PPV is like 20 bucks? Fury and Francis like 80-100 bucks in America? I don't think they sold much based on that price point.

Quite incorrect. Something deeply broken in communication today, particularly from those who control "the podium," are people such as Dana who lack any decorum and will say anything they feel like, regardless of pesky distractions such as empathy, or the truth.

PS. WWE may very well outright falsify their publicized PPV numbers. Undoubtedly, the UFC does the same.

Dana speaking truth like a broken clock being correct twice a day.

<31>

Dana loves bragging about Power Slap numbers, we all know both sides are fake on their crap, that thing didnt sold 1.3 million PPV's even if it costs $9.99.

I highly doubt 1.3M is correct. I'd be shocked if it did anything north of 500K worldwide.

FYI....Francis vs Fury worldwide numbers I've been seen reported to be in that 750K area.

I dont know a single person who bought that card.... I dont even know anyone that streamed it... noone was talking about it at work... bars didn't have posters up...

1.3 million buys is like Brock Lesnar numbers.... its an outrageous and obvious lie. I would assume 130k makes more sense... the spectacle has been done for a while

Paul Bros shamelessly lying. Their fans are young impressionable kids and developmentally delayed adults. Fans might be watching but no one’s buying that dogshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back