RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs Santa Cruz PPV RBR 10/31

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because hes a Mayweather fighter.
DV issue where he grabbed a girl by the coat,not the neck...that issue is just a cop out.
U really care about that black woman he grabbed by the coat? Get the fuck outta here. No you dont. You dont like him cuz hes flashy and hes with Floyd. That's the real reason
yeah, that's it

IMO Santa Cruz might take some time off. There are rumblings of him retiring. I don’t see it happening but maybe a long lay off for him, after this brutal ko. Might be his best option and then a comeback fight against a b level opponent.

Tank. I don’t see a super fight happening right away. Top Rank Will milk Teofimo, Dazn will do the same with Haney and Golden boy will do the same with Ryan. So the chances of a co promotion are slim to none imo. I do think Gervonta VS Gary Russell JR will happen in 2021 as Tank’s next fight. Russell has called him out in numerous times. And he is an in house option for Haymon.

let’s see if I predict this right lol
It will pan out just as you stated its too early for a superfight when there are no superstars

I was irritated by Floyd, be in his fucking corner if you're going to scream instructions all fight. LSC was getting the better of it until Tank decided to walk him down just accepting the hits. Reminiscent of Floyd vs McG, if this was the advice so be it, otherwise let Tank be the star.

Wait, what?

IMO Santa Cruz might take some time off. There are rumblings of him retiring. I don’t see it happening but maybe a long lay off for him, after this brutal ko. Might be his best option and then a comeback fight against a b level opponent.

Tank. I don’t see a super fight happening right away. Top Rank Will milk Teofimo, Dazn will do the same with Haney and Golden boy will do the same with Ryan. So the chances of a co promotion are slim to none imo. I do think Gervonta VS Gary Russell JR will happen in 2021 as Tank’s next fight. Russell has called him out in numerous times. And he is an in house option for Haymon.

let’s see if I predict this right lol
Also, any news on the Berlanga kid (all 1st round knockouts) and if he'll fight again in 2020? Don't want to rush a kid that could end up being a Mega Star, but pretty sure he past fighting the "journeyman" level guys in his last fight...

Dont know, but it doesnt matter. Hes a woman beater plain and simple. Even looking past his shitty personality, its unacceptable. Woman/kid beaters and sexual predators are the lowest of the low and fuck them all.

Kid/Animal abusers are my most hated.

Women abusers are a close second.

Sigh.

Maybe LSC shouldn't have started trading with Tank in the 5th and 6th, but as he said multiple times he was probably hoping to weather the early storm and take it into deep waters. Also he never look hurt in the fight at all.

I found it hard to separate them round by round until the KO. Great fight!

Back