RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs Santa Cruz PPV RBR 10/31

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I say "you" I'm just saying that as reference, not actually you.
But I dont believe ppl care about DV issues like grabbing her by the coat.
That's just old school Clark Gable, Sean Connery stuff. He wasnt throwing hooks and jabs to the stomach or anything.
Is grabbing a kid by the ear child abuse now?

I see what you're saying...personally I wouldn't manhandle my woman like that ...

Unless she was drunk AF picking a fight with everyone at the club

I see what you're saying...personally I wouldn't manhandle my woman like that ...

Unless she was drunk AF picking a fight with everyone at the club
Either would I but that doesnt make him a woman beater because he had a bad moment. And it also shouldn't define his life.
But it's also guys who tend to lean to the right that keep bringing this up yet will get bitchy when it's their main man in the White House catching flack for being "misogynistic" or if #Metoo is getting wild.
So what the fuck is it?

You can grab her by the pussy just not the coat?

Either would I but that doesnt make him a woman beater because he had a bad moment. And it also shouldn't define his life.
But it's also guys who tend to lean to the right that keep bringing this up yet will get bitchy when it's their main man in the White House catching flack for being "misogynistic" or if #Metoo is getting wild.
So what the fuck is it?

You can grab her by the pussy just not the coat?

Again, I agree
..thats why I asked that question earlier.

"Why all the hate for G. Davis?"
Tbh, adrien Broner's hate is much more deserved.

You are right though...one incident should not define his career

your analysis is just dumb. you dont have a fuckin clue what it takes to be the best in boxing. i bet you never been the best at anything in your life...not even at your own job in your workplace. but you feel qualified to talk shit about lsc. you just mad because davis destroyed him so now you lookin to talk down on lsc to diminish what davis did. you probably thought loma looked great against pedraza but had nothing good to say about how davis destroyed him.

the fact you would call gamboa a mummy shows how ignorant you are. yeah, crawford beat gamboa...do you know who the fuck crawford is. dude, ima just let it go. yall live in your own lil world where you think you on the same level as these dudes. what you need to do is get in the ring. learn a little about the sport of boxing. develop an appreciation first. then voice an INFORMED opinion. otherwise you just a clueless fool running your mouth.

man shut yo dumb reaching ass up! Best at my job? I run my own business, you don’t know anyone on here you dip shit. And if you wouldn’t be such a shitty poster and sticked around the forum you’d know I am a LSC fan so don’t tell me im talking shit about Leo when I’ve stated facts.

So Gamboa wasn’t already past his physical prime against Crawford? And he wasn’t past it and got stopped by a nobody in ‘17 in Castellanos? dude gtfo it’s in your agenda to make every Davis opponent look high and mighty now. Who Tf are you to tell anyone if they should have an opinion or not. Only involvement you have in boxing is when you hit the crack pipe on fight night and think you have a clue about Boxing Mr.Analyst. You show up on these threads and act so cringy no one takes you serious. I’ll do what everyone else does and keep ignoring you.

now re-read your “tough” post to me again out loud but this time no crying...

upload_2020-11-1_18-16-33.gif

I grew up in Oakland. Please tell me more you dip shit.

yellow card this clown, he’s just instigating, shows up in random fight threads and does this shit all the time.

Let's keep it civil here guys... We all enjoy the sweet science and no need to attack anothers person. Discuss the Davis vs Santa Cruz match or take it to a private conversation...

Let's keep it civil here guys... We all enjoy the sweet science and no need to attack anothers person. Discuss the Davis vs Santa Cruz match or take it to a private conversation...

And this was a terrific fight. Still, people seem to enjoy it better when they call out one another.

Come on. Be civilized. This is boxing we’re talking about.

Again, I agree
..thats why I asked that question earlier.

"Why all the hate for G. Davis?"
Tbh, adrien Broner's hate is much more deserved.

You are right though...one incident should not define his career
Broners gonna win 1 more title. Broner Brodies we in here.

@MMALOPEZ

Who are most likely the next opponents for Davis and Santa Cruz after last night?
IMO Santa Cruz might take some time off. There are rumblings of him retiring. I don’t see it happening but maybe a long lay off for him, after this brutal ko. Might be his best option and then a comeback fight against a b level opponent.

Tank. I don’t see a super fight happening right away. Top Rank Will milk Teofimo, Dazn will do the same with Haney and Golden boy will do the same with Ryan. So the chances of a co promotion are slim to none imo. I do think Gervonta VS Gary Russell JR will happen in 2021 as Tank’s next fight. Russell has called him out in numerous times. And he is an in house option for Haymon.

let’s see if I predict this right lol

Really quite bizarre...

This thread got ugly for no reason.

Almost all of acknowledge Davis's incredible power while commending LCS's heart, skill

Yeah. Nothing close bout it

It was shaping up to be exactly that. LSC could've outpointed him had he fought smart. He decided to trade with a man who has a 95% KO ratio.

It was shaping up to be exactly that. LSC could've outpointed him had he fought smart. He decided to trade with a man who has a 95% KO ratio.
LSC was doing a good job tbh, I don't think he wanted to sit and trade, he kept Davis at the end of his punches for the most part, he got clipped circling out and I think it did more than anyone realized.

I was irritated by Floyd, be in his fucking corner if you're going to scream instructions all fight. LSC was getting the better of it until Tank decided to walk him down just accepting the hits. Reminiscent of Floyd vs McG, if this was the advice so be it, otherwise let Tank be the star.

And this was a terrific fight. Still, people seem to enjoy it better when they call out one another.

Come on. Be civilized. This is boxing we’re talking about.

I had no intention in calling anyone out, and I don’t hate Davis either, I like his fights. But that guy is always instigating every time there’s a fight. My bad.

Back