PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC Prospect Series: Edmonton 8/31 7PM ET (Prime)

BKFC always fakes ppl out (myself included) with their preview show an hour before the actual show. They show past fights by fighters involved which makes things even more confusing. Their official site countdown shows today's event starts at 6pm PDT.

BKFC always fakes ppl out (myself included) with their preview show an hour before the actual show. They show past fights by fighters involved which makes things even more confusing. Their official site countdown shows today's event starts at 6pm PDT.
I think the live event starts in about 20 minutes.

Pretty sure the first hour will be free on their youtube channel and then the main event is on Freevee on Amazon prime. In the US I see it listed under Live TV.
Ok thanks. It's funny how a lot of stuff that's on Amazon prime is kinda under the radar. I'll look for it a bit later.

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
images
GET IN HERE

I’m not sure we are all having the same conversation here.

Live event happening RIGHT NOW, as opposed to a countdown show.

Do we all know the difference?

Amazon prime should include someone showing me how to find all the right shit.

You're not the only one that has trouble with that. Boy do they make it hard sometimes to find something like One FC after the live showing. I hear ya!

Don't buy a bang a chips and a Dr Pepper, fool. Btw you sound cheap like me. Lol

Bag of chips and a pop is like a couple bucks fool
$8 bucks a month is too much just for one promotion that doesn't have a huge catalog
Plus that’s more like $11 Canada
Adding up all the $$$ for each streaming service, shit gets ridiculous
That’s why I’m still rocking cable

I’m not sure we are all having the same conversation here.

Live event happening RIGHT NOW, as opposed to a countdown show.

Do we all know the difference?
Lol, see in the bottom left corner where it says 8pm. I have no idea what everyone's on tonight.
IMG_20240831_194810_copy_645x516.jpg

Back