Official Sherdog Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!!! The Million Dollar Man...ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN! WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE!?!?!?! *storms out angrily*

Dibiase got 19 points. Gory Guerrero also just missed out. He got 20 points.

Those will work. Would be neat to go all the way to 100 eventually, our 100 greatest of all time as it were.

I can live with that list. Next time for Dibiase, Brody and Johnny Valentine.

The only problems I have are Blue Demon JR (I HATE lucha), and Shawn Michaels (personal hate, not career hate). But that's what I get for not voting.

Damn, I think only 6 that I voted for made it in. Sadly I voted HBGay finally. I thought The King would make it as well.

The only problems I have are Blue Demon JR (I HATE lucha), and Shawn Michaels (personal hate, not career hate). But that's what I get for not voting.

Not Jr. The original Blue Demon who is a cultural icon unlike any American wrestler. Demon def deserves to go in, imo.

*comes back in and poops on the floor*

*comes back in and poops on the floor*

*Throws it in Flow's face* I don't care if it's JR, SR, or the XIII, LUCHA SUX!

I would've voted for Blue Demon if I hadn't been blind and somehow not seen his name on the final list of nominations. Gory not getting in makes me a saaaaad panda...

I'm the opposite of zane, my ballot looked like the lucha hall of fame. I wanted to see El Canek and Hijo Del Santo get in.

I would've voted for Blue Demon if I hadn't been blind and somehow not seen his name on the final list of nominations. Gory not getting in makes me a saaaaad panda...

I did the same thing with Bruiser Brody... I felt like a dick when I went over the list AFTER I posted my ballot and saw that I missed a favorite of mine...

Is Cowboy Bill Watts in the HoF?

I say we induct Abraham Lincoln for the hell of it all by himself. He is of course the only wrestler to become the President of United States of America.

Any interest in another class Flow? Been a couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back