Official Sherdog Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I vote Flow? Haven't checked in here in a while and missed noms.

danny hodge is absolutely not in. he has even come close in the past to be honest. One or two guys always vote him very high and that's about it. should he get in? yes. Will he get in this class? Who knows.

I thought Danny Hodge was the subject????? Sory I was cofused. No the Sheik is not in either. he should be in though.

Pretty sure he was on the cover as an amateur wrestler, not as a pro. I think it was Hogan.

Hmmm, let's see how long I can search the net for the real answer before getting bored and looking at good pictures of bad girls.

I'll mention this to the rest of the guys (DD, Mongol, Mike, Hawk). RNC is unable to vote for some very fucked up reasons.

I'll be voting if you don't mind flow, sorry I didn't nominate I was out of town for a week and haven't been caught up on wrestling so I haven't been checking the threads as frequently

I'll be voting if you don't mind flow, sorry I didn't nominate I was out of town for a week and haven't been caught up on wrestling so I haven't been checking the threads as frequently

shit, i forgot to get permission before voting.

Punkmother doesn't need permission to vote, the vote needs permission from Punkmother

Punkmother doesn't need permission to vote, the vote needs permission from Punkmother

Shouldn't you be breaking a certain something out of a certain place? I don't think you have time to vote :icon_chee

I think spying on Bisping at the Wolf's Lair and giving the info to Hendo's camp is a fair enough reason to have been neglecting the PW sections. Its not like flow doesn't know if you know your shit though.

I have my 10 down it's just deciding what order to put them in that's left. I was suprised HHH wasn't nominated

I have my 10 down it's just deciding what order to put them in that's left. I was suprised HHH wasn't nominated

i nominated his sledgehammer and torn quad but sadly they aren't listed among the nominees. i don't think flow likes me.

I sent my list in.

Flow, when do you want these by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back