• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 91 54.8%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 38 22.9%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 23 13.9%

• Total voters
@HockeyBjj

Could you add a poll? I'd be curious as to the results.

How about these for options.

*I'm left-wing & think Biden won.
*I'm left-wing & think Trump won.
*I'm straight down the road & think Biden won.
*I'm straight down the road & think Trump won.
*I'm right-wing & think Biden won.
*I'm right-wing & think Trump won.

Holy shit lmao CNN burning Biden to the ground.
They're all fucking complicit. They should have been screaming from the rooftop for months. Everyone knew this was going to be a trainwreck. He needs to be replaced and not with Kamala. Throw Pete in there. I'm serious. I can't stand Pete but he's incredibly articulate and would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

They should've had announced a new Dem candidate a year or two ago. Thing is, who could lead the Dems? Not Kamala.
Anyone they choose would be a threat to beat Trump, I think. I agree they should have asked him to step down for 2024 long ago, though.

Reactions: LMP
@HockeyBjj

Could you add a poll? I'd be curious as to the results.

How about these for options.

*I'm left-wing & think Biden won.
*I'm left-wing & think Trump won.
*I'm straight down the road & think Biden won.
*I'm straight down the road & think Trump won.
*I'm right-wing & think Biden won.
*I'm right-wing & think Trump won.
@HockeyBjj
I hope some mods could make it happen.
Also the option for i am Independent.

Inflation would have happened with a trump second term.
Honestly, I've wondered that. This covid shit wouldve been a mess for anyone.

Biden has been so bad it's almost deliberate. I've been thinking about a crazier idea that I dont care to detail.

Trump didn't "win" the debate, he looked better and was more attentive but spewed nothing but the same lies and negative nonsense he always does. Old age, speech issues and being flustered made Biden look like absolute shit and Trump won optically but was a total clown for ducking every single question to rant about the previous one. neither of these men have any business running this country.

Did Trump actually respond to any question? I swear every question was just whining about the previous topic til time was up, and if there was time left "we were the best at (topic) under me and Biden ruined it"

Back