Votes: 97 54.5%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 27 15.2%

• Total voters
lol… what?

They sure as hell voted for him

Yeah I think you're doing this thing where you confuse all Democrats with progressives. Progressives wanted Bernie and still do, at best some of them held their nose to keep Trump from winning, but they never liked Biden and still don't

He'll consult his cabinet before flicking any switches.

Foreign Policy wise, he has restored our relationships with other countries and even strengthened them. Trump has burned so many bridges by being rash: he fumbled the Iran Nuclear Deal, pulled us out of the Paris Treaty, and freeing Taliban terrorists.

Trump sucks, no arguments from me. You do understand though that many of the most severe reactions to Biden's debate debacle were from foreign leadership.

"Shocked at how he looked"
"Disturbing night"
"Not sure what I just watched with president Biden but it was unsettling"

That's the shit I was reading from leadership in nations that we are allies with.

The probability of winning the election aside, I think you are being naive with the application of how the debate translates to the job. If Biden is floundering around in this debate (which he could have recited numerous times to better prepare), how do you expect him to handle foreign policy discourse between other world leaders when there are active disagreements?
I don't think the question follows from the premise. I don't see him having any issue talking to other world leaders (something he's been doing for three-and-a half years without incident and with a lot of apparent success). Look at the ProPublica interview. I think that better reflects how a normal conversation would go.

Last edited:
Trump sucks, no arguments from me. You do understand though that many of the most severe reactions to Biden's debate debacle were from foreign leadership.

"Shocked at how he looked"
"Disturbing night"
"Not sure what I just watched with president Biden but it was unsettling"

That's the shit I was reading from leadership in nations that we are allies with.
Trump is more actively dangerous to the country and wants to whore power for himself. Just look at the insurrection, his felonies and his polices, which you all agree with judging from your response.

Biden is decrepit, I am not denying that at all. But, he is actively less harmful and his cabinet is doing a better job with economic policy, international relations and staying out of brain rote drama on twitter.

It is just a matter of picking between an decrepit guy and guy that is actively harmful+a couple years away from being decrepit himself.

Trump is more actively dangerous to the country and wants to whore power for himself. Just look at the insurrection, his felonies and his polices, which you all agree with judging from your response.

Biden is decrepit, I am not denying that at all. But, he is actively less harmful and his cabinet is doing a better job with economic policy, international relations and staying out of brain rote drama on twitter.

It is just a matter of picking between an decrepit guy and guy that is actively harmful+a couple years away from being decrepit himself.

You will obviously vote however you want. I'm not voting for either of them. I'll "waste" my vote on someone who can't win (no idea who yet) and be able to look myself in the mirror.

I don't think the question follows from the premise. I don't see him having any issue talking to other world leaders (something he's been doing for three-and-a half years without incident and with a lot of apparent success).
For the record, I still think Biden's balls sack would do a better job than Trump. But at the age that he is at, every year that you add to his age, you are adding another 5 yrs to middle age human.

He'll do fine if he is working with leaders that are already sold on the same path as us but he'll struggle with convincing middle of the road leaders and leaders on the other side in his current form.

Yeah I think you're doing this thing where you confuse all Democrats with progressives. Progressives wanted Bernie and still do, at best some of them held their nose to keep Trump from winning, but they never liked Biden and still don't
It's also highly educated liberals who reluctantly backed Biden for electability reasons. Note how almost no well-known pundits favored him in the 2020 primary, and a lot of the WR was convinced he'd have no chance because they didn't know anyone who wanted him to win. A lot of people even thought Bernie would be a stronger candidate in both the primary and general, which IMO, shows how out-of-touch with regular people a lot of us are.

It appears you satisfy yourself by coming into Sherdog’s political forum and regurgitating DNC talking points.
Keep doing this please. It’s super cute seeing grown men bullshit themselves. <lmao>

It doesn't bother me compared to the fact that the Supreme Court have granted immunity to the President for any official act in an attempt to grease up Trump's possible return to power, now as a potential dictator. Priorities.

Haven't "diagnosed" him. There are signs that are impossible to ignore though. As I said in another post--could be him staring with mouth agape happens to be a tic he's picked up that coincidentally mimics that of dementia patients. It's possible. But given his age and the other outward things we are seeing it would absolutely be very coincidental.
Sure he looks bad based on a few public appearances(though he looks fine in others) so you can say he's not the same guy who bullied Paul Ryan in that VP debate 12 years ago. But I'd have to see a lot more to believe he's unfit for the job to the point that he should drop out four months from election day which is tantamount to throwing the election from my POV. With Biden in particular I think he is of such upstanding character that I would trust him with the job even if he was slipping slightly whereas Trump is so unfit due to his deep character flaws that whether he's lucid or deranged he's a threat to the country.

You will obviously vote however you want. I'm not voting for either of them. I'll "waste" my vote on someone who can't win (no idea who yet) and be able to look myself in the mirror.
ah fair enough, but I don't know how you will look yourself in the mirror if you vote for RFK despite complaining about Biden's senility.

RFK was too stupid to deny a rape accusation and just implied that it was true. Not to mention all his conspiracy peddling horseshit.

If doing a good job as president involved a lot of physical labor, I would definitely not support Biden (though it's still not clear that he would be worse than Trump--depends on the exact type of physical labor). We'd probably want someone from the NFL or something.

He was struggling to compress his planned response in a short period of time. I don't think it relates much to a real-world situation. But, again, there is an argument that he's not appealing to the kind of ape brain of the audience, who wants someone to appear dominant. And he definitely looks like he could get blown over by a big gust of wind or be hospitalized with a flu or COVID (and presidents shake a lot of hands and are in crowds a lot).
The thing is from my POV we're not electing the man as much as we are electing his cabinet and his appointees and from that perspective I think Biden looks far better than Trump who tends to appoint people that are either die hard loyalists or actors with some principles who inevitably end up falling out with him.

Sure he looks bad based on a few public appearances(though he looks fine in others) so you can say he's not the same guy who bullied Paul Ryan in that VP debate 12 years ago. But I'd have to see a lot more to believe he's unfit for the job to the point that he should drop out four months from election day which is tantamount to throwing the election from my POV. With Biden in particular I think he is of such upstanding character that I would trust him with the job even if he was slipping slightly whereas Trump is so unfit due to his deep character flaws that whether he's lucid or deranged he's a threat to the country.

We just disagree on the amount of "slippage". And it's honestly tough for me to fathom seeing him and coming to your conclusions. But we're all different and it's not like me saying "Dude, c'mon...they guy is very clearly in a massively rapid decline" is gonna change your mind so I guess we just wait and see what happens.

ah fair enough, but I don't know how you will look yourself in the mirror if you vote for RFK despite complaining about Biden's senility.

RFK was too stupid to deny a rape accusation and just implied that it was true. Not to mention all his conspiracy peddling horseshit.

Very much doubt it will be him either. He's got no chance to win, if I'm gonna vote for someone with zero chance, I'm not limited to someone like him. I can literally write in anyone.

What on earth makes you say that?

She comes across as not super bright. Someone who advanced career wise for reasons other than intellect.

I'm from WI, I've likely seen more of Rodgers interviews etc than most people. And I have connections to some people who know him personally. (I met him once, briefly). Every one of them talk about how bright he is. Most of them ALSO talk about how bizarre he is, to be fair. And make no mistake, he's a loon. I don't want him in a political office. But my guess (yes, it's a guess but imo an educated one) is that he'd smoke Kamala on any sort of intellectual testing or contest or whatever you'd put them through.

I know it doesn't matter to you, but it wasn't a rape allegation.

Back