Votes: 4 2.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 97 54.5%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 27 15.2%

• Total voters
Yeah I wasn't happy about leaving all that equipment to a military that obviously weren't gonna defend the country. Sadly I think it was the high ranking Generals that also were delusional and ignorant of this.

Over a dozen died via that suicide bomber but I honestly think it could have been worse than that. Especially with how shitty it was hastily planned out.

... and no one got fired. It was quite amazing to have such an epic failure with no one taking the responsibility for the shit plan and shit execution.

... and no one got fired. It was quite amazing to have such an epic failure with no one taking the responsibility for the shit plan and shit execution.
If it wasn't for that one rogue suicide bomber this might not have been so bad.

Word on ground was that the Taliban kept their agreement (which Trump help set) not to attack us on the way out. Which was legit except of that one dude.

Probably Obama with a bunch of bureaucrats.

The village idiot is in full swing.

-1x-1.jpg

<36>

Correction: it was one step, from a slightly higher floor to the larger area. See below, as well as how dang long it took them to do that:

Apparently Jill thought he'd need help with that one step, based on her long experience of being by his side on every occasion for the last 5 years.

Can't remember what 1st Lady was the attention whore to seek importance with 'side projects' like I think it was Barbra Bush who had a garden, and Big Mike tried to adjust all public schools lunches to lower protein and starve kids?

But Jill Biden? Nothing as all. She's just by Joe's side constantly.
And for once, I'm thankful.
She's the first 1st Lady who's mostly shut the fuck up, and God bless her.

ass
'One guy was lying. The other way dying'

sadly this is what america has came down to. out of a country of 350 million or so people, these are supposed to be the two most qualified people to be the leader of their country and the free world.

is this real life?

there is no winner of this next election. either way it goes, it's the common people who are getting fucked.

Last edited:
ass

sadly this is what america has came down to. out of a country of 350 million or so people, these are supposed to be the two most qualified people to be the leader of their country and the free world.

is this real life?

there is no winner of this next election. either way it goes, it's the common people who are getting fucked.
How could anyone look at those two clowns and not think 'wtf is going on here'. It's a bad joke. Only thing the rest of the world can hope for is America keeps losing more of its global influence.

I don't like Biden. Trump is a wolf, Biden is a lifelong wolf in sheep's clothing. Old School typical politician. Panderer, but has said and done racist things his whole career. Public payroll his whole life and but is mega rich. The thing with Hunter stinks to high heaven. The daughter's diary is disturbing as shit. I agree with Trump that he left the borders open and has destroyed many cities and cost innocent lives. That being said, this is sad. Anyone that has had a parent, grandparent, older relative knows this will be reality for many of us. His family and party let him down. They all knew he was done upstairs and now he embarrasses himself so bad and his party is turning on him.

Finally watched the entire debate -

Jesus Christ, I think this may actually be a historic moment in world politics.

Trump was a solid 6/10 performance. Lots of his trademark hyperbole and hubris, but he spoke clearly and got his message across. He's as sharp as any healthy man in his late 70s would be. I'm surprised he maintained his composure at the disgusting shit Biden was saying to him.

Biden - in all my years of following politics I have never seen a car crash that big. It was so big that the entire DNC is under the spotlight. Anyone claiming he isn't dementia riddled has to be a paid shill, even the most brain rotted leftist cannot lie to themselves that much.

That being said, this is sad. Anyone that has had a parent, grandparent, older relative knows this will be reality for many of us. His family and party let him down. They all knew he was done upstairs and now he embarrasses himself so bad and his party is turning on him.

Most politicians retire when its convenient to live off the profits of their corruption.

Biden was in Washington DC for nearly 45 years by the end of Obama's 2nd term, and could have done exactly that. But he didn't, and came back to earn sell out even harder for even more money.

Hope its worth it because he's degraded far beyond what anyone on his team was willing to admit. This is a rare occurance that his brain is so riddled with dementia he doesn't even realize how bad he looks and sounds.

"The debate was hard to watch."
"I feel sorry for Biden."
Why? He asked for this, and I'm quite sure his net worth has increased significantly either during his Presidency, or scheduled to after his Presidency. If you doubt this, although during Trump term Biden wasn't doing anything as a politician or in the private sector his tax returns his next worth had HUGE gains.

I wish all corrupt politicians could stick around so long they look like they choose poorly at the end of Indiana Jones 3.

Edit - Would like to add 12 Marines died during the Afghanistan pull out. So fuck him.

Last edited:
That's how you know the switch is basically set. They aren't going to dirty up their candidate if that's who they were actually running. They likely have to offer something to Kamala Harris to boot her off. Be on the lookout for positive stories involving Big Mike or Patrick Bateman to see which one is getting tagged in

I'm curious to see polling after this to see if Biden is even ahead of RFK.

I doubt you'll see big Mike stepping up. Ex leaders, and their close circle, seem to realise all the power is behind the scenes making the puppet dance

Tony Blair has unimaginable power and influence since he left No.10 working on his 'institutes' None of his 4 kids have even gave a passing glance to party politics

Back