• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 92 54.4%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 38 22.5%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 25 14.8%

• Total voters
They are legit baby murderers... abortion is murder.

Leftism is a cult/religion.

Also, all the conspiracy theories are true now.

I think the abortion issue is a little more nuanced than "baby killers! Baby killers!"..

Most other developed countries are able to manage the issue soundly and humanely.. just like public healthcare, incarceration rates and gun control.. why is the US so bad at these things?? Lol

New leftism, that is obsessed with division and identity politics is quite cultish. The far right are basically sadists though..

Conspiracy theories are for people who only have the attention span to watch marvel movies. Socio political realities are much dryer..

They are legit baby murderers... abortion is murder.

Leftism is a cult/religion.

Also, all the conspiracy theories are true now.

In The Bible a fetus is considered property.

trump-supporters-praying.png

MAGA is a cult

Trump had a secret Chinese bank account and was paid by China throughout his time in office.

Uh huh, so using something that is only 1% of abortions as the example to keep bringing up is misleading?

Biden seemed to think "here's the deal, a lot of women are being raped by their in laws and brothers and sisters". I'm going to guess that the number of women getting abortions because they were raped by their sisters is probably pretty close to 0 in history.

a28e0b20-fe3a-447a-a45f-98d798613719-052419-abortion-decisions_Online.png

Joe Biden probably thinks pregnancies from incest rape are more common than they actually are because of his personal family history. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe got his daughter Ashley pregnant once or twice while he was taking inappropriate showers with her. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley and Hunter Biden were sleeping together at some point either. That entire family is made up of weird perverted deviants that are fucked up beyond belief.

Joe Biden probably thinks pregnancies from incest rape are more common than they actually are because of his personal family history. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe got his daughter Ashley pregnant once or twice while he was taking inappropriate showers with her. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley and Hunter Biden were sleeping together at some point either. That entire family is made up of weird perverted deviants that are fucked up beyond belief.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were inbred

Last edited:

We get it.

Trump said on multiple occasions that he wants to fuck his daughter. So we gotta project.

Good luck with that.

In The Bible a fetus is considered property.

trump-supporters-praying.png

MAGA is a cult

Trump had a secret Chinese bank account and was paid by China throughout his time in office.

You are wrong. On all accounts.

Biden, however, has 100% received money from China through his son. The bank documents are even public.

Trump has businesses in dozens of countries and his families businesses probably sell to China. If there was a secret bank account, no doubt the media would be talking about non-stop and it wouldn't be secret very long.

The Bible is very clear that an unborn baby is a human life and is to be protected.

10 second Google search will debunk your likely scripture examples with proper context.

Project?

Ashley Biden wrote in her diary that Joe showered with her until she was 12 years old.

Nope, and this was discussed ad nauseam here. Even had threads about the Project Veritas plan to steal the thing and the girl who nabbed criminal charges because of it. You should give it a read. You won't come across as a shit-tier troll.

I think the abortion issue is a little more nuanced than "baby killers! Baby killers!"..

Most other developed countries are able to manage the issue soundly and humanely.. just like public healthcare, incarceration rates and gun control.. why is the US so bad at these things?? Lol

New leftism, that is obsessed with division and identity politics is quite cultish. The far right are basically sadists though..

Conspiracy theories are for people who only have the attention span to watch marvel movies. Socio political realities are much dryer..

Most other countries don't have freedom and 340 million people.

There is no nuance to abortion. Abortion ends a growing human life. 100% of successful abortions terminates an innocent human life. Period. Feel free to prove that wrong.

Public Healthcare for 340 million people is not possible. The millions of illegals that Biden is letting in is crushing the Healthcare industries. Hospitals are going bankrupt because illegals get treated (because hospitals are required) and never pay!

Incarceration rates are bad? You'll have to be more specific because this "point" doesn't actually mean anything on its own.

Gun control is unconstitutional. Gun violence (which is what people refer to interchangeably with or related to "gun control") is a leftist term. It is violence and the gun or knife or hammer or fists or whatever is used for the violence is irrelevant to the debate.

Abortion as murder is an interesting notion. The closer the child gets to the nine month point, the more weight the argument holds. But it's hard to call someone a murderer who terminates the growth of a bundle of cells with no feeling and no consciousness.

Most other countries don't have freedom and 340 million people.

There is no nuance to abortion. Abortion ends a growing human life. 100% of successful abortions terminates an innocent human life. Period. Feel free to prove that wrong.

Public Healthcare for 340 million people is not possible. The millions of illegals that Biden is letting in is crushing the Healthcare industries. Hospitals are going bankrupt because illegals get treated (because hospitals are required) and never pay!

Incarceration rates are bad? You'll have to be more specific because this "point" doesn't actually mean anything on its own.

Gun control is unconstitutional. Gun violence (which is what people refer to interchangeably with or related to "gun control") is a leftist term. It is violence and the gun or knife or hammer or fists or whatever is used for the violence is irrelevant to the debate.

Most developed countries don't have freedom? Most European countries, Australia, Canada are very free, and much safer..

Ironically they are more free (the US imprisons about 5 to 6 times as many people per capita as other developed countries).

Don't act like bad public Healthcare system is a Biden issue, it's been bad since the 70s /80s.

Either way, we're on completely different tracks, not going to change eachother's minds.. so I'm out.

Abortion as murder is an interesting notion. The closer the child gets to the nine month point, the more weight the argument holds. But it's hard to call someone a murderer who terminates the growth of a bundle of cells with no feeling and no consciousness.

9 month old abortions make up a fraction of a percent of all abortions and have to be signed off by a doctor based on major infant deformities or threat to the mothers' life.

Back