No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

Blood poetry, I say. And Ong's ATK when Naginata jump-strikes then deflection is timed masterfully in such a small reaction window; never tried that sequence before myself. Don't think I liked hanging in the pocket too long after aggro with that one, lol.

Sub 2 hours is possible. It's only a matter of time until this madman does it.

These just don’t really do it for me, I’m not sure why. Impressive, no doubt but I’d rather watch a WR speedrun. The talent pool there is larger than one person.

These just don’t really do it for me, I’m not sure why. Impressive, no doubt but I’d rather watch a WR speedrun. The talent pool there is larger than one person.
People like to watch novel things. Its why we like to watch Jake Paul vs [insert famous person], its entertaining.

Finished my PC a few months ago and this was one of my first buys. Sunk about 70 hours into it now, and it is by far my favorite FromSoft game. The fighting system is SO fun, but can get a bit easy once you get the rhythm of each boss down and know where to position yourself. I feel like the "true" version of the game doesn't come along until NG+ where you can do charmless demon bell runs, before that you can just hide behind your guard and never lose a lick of health, which made things feel a bit too easy imo. I started playing with the Resurrection mod after watching some Ongbal videos and it is excellent! I could see myself trying to platinum this, and that is something I have never cared to do in a game before.

Finished my PC a few months ago and this was one of my first buys. Sunk about 70 hours into it now, and it is by far my favorite FromSoft game. The fighting system is SO fun, but can get a bit easy once you get the rhythm of each boss down and know where to position yourself. I feel like the "true" version of the game doesn't come along until NG+ where you can do charmless demon bell runs, before that you can just hide behind your guard and never lose a lick of health, which made things feel a bit too easy imo. I started playing with the Resurrection mod after watching some Ongbal videos and it is excellent! I could see myself trying to platinum this, and that is something I have never cared to do in a game before.

Good to see you here man, and glad to hear you like Sekiro.

Yea it's still my favorite fromsoft game so far as well. Bloodborne was also great but I still prefer DS3 over it.

Resurrection is a pretty fun albeit challenging mod. The fight against Great Shinobi Owl gave me the most trouble since they changed him up so drastically.

New Any% World Record

That Geni he did was so damn good in the 3rd phase even with only 1 lightning. The deflect deathblow was flawless.

@Nova44 @Dizzy @jojoRed @Valhoven

A thunderous gg, I say in awe – every step, encounter drilled. Snake Eyes Shirahagi of Ashina Depths was for every single playthrough of mine a stubbornly tough fight and watching above wailing gives me...a sense of divine justice, lol.

<Flex1>

Back