No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

Yea it's still my favorite fromsoft game so far as well. Bloodborne was also great but I still prefer DS3 over it.

Bloodborne is tied with DS3 for me, only beaten by the original Dark Souls and Sekiro. I need to do a proper playthrough of DS2, I beat the first two bosses and became too frustrated with the hitboxes to continue further. Ah and I still haven't played Demon's Souls!

Resurrection is a pretty fun albeit challenging mod. The fight against Great Shinobi Owl gave me the most trouble since they changed him up so drastically.

Haven't gotten to him yet, fighting the Guardian Ape at the moment. Thank you for the heads up though! Owl is the boss I tend to struggle with the most, I see that trend will not be changing anytime soon haha.

Bloodborne is tied with DS3 for me, only beaten by the original Dark Souls and Sekiro. I need to do a proper playthrough of DS2, I beat the first two bosses and became too frustrated with the hitboxes to continue further. Ah and I still haven't played Demon's Souls!

I've thought about playing DS2 as well. Maybe I will one day. Demon Souls I'm waiting for the PC release at this point.

So my brother got me Demons Souls for Christmas. This my first time playing. Any tips for a noob that's probably going to die a lot.

So my brother got me Demons Souls for Christmas. This my first time playing. Any tips for a noob that's probably going to die a lot.
Have you played any Souls games at all?

First tip would be to post in the appropriate thread or here at the VIP spot for PS Studios' titles and talk. Great gift, of course; your brother did well. Welcome to the fold.

You know, i like to think i'm pretty good at most games i play, but man, i could never even imagine doing something like this, and then improving on it over... and over again. Some truly talented people out there in the gaming world.

You know, i like to think i'm pretty good at most games i play, but man, i could never even imagine doing something like this, and then improving on it over... and over again. Some truly talented people out there in the gaming world.

I came here to post this and ya beat me to it!

So incredible that he beat sub 2 hours by such a large amount of time. Now he's on to GDQ!

Back