• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
Getting obliterated by collector now, no more scorpions online and the ones I do see are timid little bitches now lol

Oof just read scorpions patch notes. Lmfao fucking wrecked.

You can legit just neutral duck scorpion now. That's fucking brutal. Scorpion still has some of the best footsies though.

Wow I’m shocked they changed his teleport to a high. Now it’s worthless and you are gonna see who has a command of footsies, spacing, etc

• Geras - Quick Sand Krushing Blow requirement has been changed to: "Triggers if this ATTACK has missed TWICE in a row."

Lol, NRS. What are these morons doing?

Haven't been able to play yet and probably won't be able to for another week but the patch notes are interesting. They nerfed Shang's damage and d3 a bit so it won't really change too much how I play probably but it's gonna be interesting playing against characters that got a lot of changes to them. I might try out some of the changed characters but probably will stick with Shang and LK

This is best thing to have in this game, unfortunately you have to be top 10 in racing towers or something like that.

You gotta love how the minute a character gets a lot of buffs all the scrubs flock towards them

• Geras - Quick Sand Krushing Blow requirement has been changed to: "Triggers if this ATTACK has missed TWICE in a row."

Lol, NRS. What are these morons doing?

It’s balanced now wtf are you talking about? Tired of being scared shitless to move because I may walk into a brain dead easy 31% KB. The real wtf were they thinking is changing Black rifle stance.

It’s balanced now wtf are you talking about? Tired of being scared shitless to move because I may walk into a brain dead easy 31% KB. The real wtf were they thinking is changing Black rifle stance.

It's because Geras can whiff it twice and now he has it stored. Now he can use it even in combos or after a string like 1,1 if the opponent doesn't block low. The Geras fans seem to like this change.

edit: 1,1,1 is slower so there's that.

Last edited:
Geras was awesome when the game first came out and then they messed around and made him average if not less. I'm glad to see hes somewhat serviceable again at least.

Would be so mad if true.
She posted long time ago dialogues of DLCs that was leaked and it was 100% same from word to word.

So I bought mk for my switch. Lol. Will write a full review. Lmao can't wait to roll my Kano online with a 0-0 record

I hope me having a wired connection will make a difference online

So I played it with wireless and it's unplayable. I did win my match against someone who was 15-0 lmao. Thinking he was about to get a freebie.

Last edited:
Back