• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters

This guy was leading and before i picked scorpion he was full of shit on mic. then after 1-1 real drama begins for him . I know to be really annoying and toxic , thats how @HTTR21 and I became enemies with MK months ago. I do really sound on mic like some crazy person, but thats how i make them quit. I was sorry only for not giving him tbag. Next match i got him again, so check what happend
Btw if you unplug cable from Ps4 it disconnect like in first match. Your win doesnt count

Damn what was this guy saying I can't hear him in the video lol

You're probably better than me now. I haven't played in months. Ended up selling my PS4 gonna re get it once patches and the dlc characters are out.

Damn selling the whole system that's a real RAGE QUIT

Lmao jk. Tbh the online is typically a drag. I'm lucky I have an offline scene to keep me interested in the game because it is a lot of fun offline. Some of my friends I been playing with for years online all feel the same and it's that this game is great yet there's a lot of bs in it still and we all get salty when we play each other lol.

I'm at EVO btw I will let you guys know how it goes

I'm at EVO btw I will let you guys know how it goes
All the best and lots of love for you here from the kommunity, brother. You and Swami are our 2019 Evo hopefuls.

600x600bf.png

Made it out of the initial pool winner side

Placed 65th. Went 6-2 overall.

There's supposed to be a KK where they talk about a balance patch. Let's see how much they fuck this up.

I hope it's as funny as the Aquaman nerfs.

Back