• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
So kanos u2 on wake up into f2 command grab is hard af for me to convert on the switch. The timing is all off. I've experienced frame drop once. Other than that it's pretty smooth offline.

So after playing a bit more on the switch here's what I can say.

The graphics are terrible but that's not a deal breaker to me. The hair is so sharp and so are the finer details in some of the characters. Its kinda looks like a game that was released in the final stages of the PS3/360. Lmao some of the fatalities look god awful. I can't even lie. The neck wound from kanos beer bottle fatality is hilarious. Looks like a Ms paint job on the neck area. Also the tower animations look janky as fuck. The stages feel naked to me coming from playing this game on PS4 so much. But I kinda like that because some of that shit can be Abit distracting. Some of the animations for the characters moves looks just like PS4 though.

Let's talk about inputs now. The inputs are clean. I had no problems hitting my Kano BnBs minus the u2 into the combo I mentioned in an earlier thread. Something feels really off there. I've yet to lab it but it's almost like the characters fall faster? I'm not too sure but this experience leads me to believe that strict combos are harder to land. However, I cant say much because I tend to stay away from characters that require strict inputs. So for me to bring up my experience with Kabal is like a kid telling you the difference between riding a mongoose and a haro.

Online. LMAO. I hope it's better wired. I figured I'd be able to find a lan adaptor locally today but I ended up buying one off Amazon. Eh. My match I played online today was terrible. I read somewhere where the connection was better than smash online. Never played it but good god if that wireless connection is better than smash I probably will never play smash. Unfortunately, NRS games aren't region locked so that couldve been the culprit. I found it weird as fuck that on the switch they don't show the connection str. They just show how you're connected.

I was very surprised to see how many people are ranked in the leaderboards. No one on the switch plays in the lobbies. It's just all ranked matches which is nice I suppose. I flipped through their records and I was not impressed. I'm about to be the champ of 12 year old scrubs lmao. A lot of people play.

I've only experienced a frame drop once. And that was when I was going up against a Geras and he did his zoning sand blast. Idk the name of it cause I'm not a bitch that uses top tier characters. Lmao. I was shocked to see the switch gets the DLC too.

Last edited:
I read somewhere where the connection was better than smash online. Never played it but good god if that wireless connection is better than smash I probably will never play smash.

Smash online was pretty diarrhea the last time I played it (probably around January). I have the ethernet adapter and play it wired but the problem is a ton of people are on WiFi most likely waaaay more than other consoles due to needing an actual adapter to even have the ability to connect with ethernet.

When playing against another wired player there is still noticeable lag. It's hard to find something close to a lagless match. Since Smash is fairly easy to play it's not a huge deal but it's almost always noticeable.

Erron Black is legit terrible now
36iB5lW.jpg

Fuck that. He’s was overly nerfed. I understand the brain dead bs like scud and the meter boot. But the changes to his rifle stance and pokes were stupid. And they indirectly made his second variation even worse

NR really likes to troll it's customers yeah?

The 'classic' Sonya skin comes with some downright ugly color combo variations.

Then this dumbass DJ Sub-Zero skin coming out whenever.. customers are "fortunate" enough to get this lame ass DJ skin but we can't get something like a Smoke skin for Scorpion?

Lmao, im out here clapping cheeks on the switch. 17-0 with Kano all together and 9-0 in ranked. Already crushed two people ranked as champions. Had one match where I was level 3 going up against someone who was level 70. Got a quitality. You know his feelings were hurt.

Online isn't bad btw wired. Only had one laggy match

The moment you leave the NFL and start bossing it in the CFL
{<jordan}

The funniest part is I haven't went against anyone that's took a round off me. Lmao haven't even had to bust out my tick throws. I did face a good jax that almost stole one. Made an adjustment once the second Rd started and shut his shit down.

The moment you leave the NFL and start bossing it in the CFL
{<jordan}

Maybe I need to get it on the switch and only play when you’re queuing ranked to give you some Ls

Maybe I need to get it on the switch and only play when you’re queuing ranked to give you some Ls

Lmao, you son of a bitch. I might eek out a W. It's crazy. I haven't even played in a long time and I'm just steam rolling these poor kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back