Official Mario Kart 8 Tournament Thread (Tourney Begins 6/12/14)

That was fun you goofs, sorry I left early. I gotta go eat

gonna head on out to see nba finals. bbl good games snow.

Good games guys, got a good thrashing on my first online outing. Can't remember the last time I had as much fun getting beat down.

Sent friend requests to A Bird and Pixelated.

Good games all around. I think my nnid may be VThunder. Will check it shortly to make sure.

Damn had to work late. Sounds like I missed a good session.

For shiggles, someone should make a seeding list for all the participants based on these daily races. It would have no bearing on the actual tournament of course.

Day 2
wiiu_screenshot_tv_010aq7w.jpg

Day 3

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wlr4h.jpg

I've only just started, I'm switching between a whole mess of games, so MK 8 is just one of many. The start date gives me ample time for upgrades.

I should be on tonight around 11est for an hour or so and I'll check in on Daily Races to see if anyone is on.

What time are you goofs getting on tonight?

any you cans wanna race? Will be hanging in lobby for next 20 mins.

dont think ill be on too mkuch today, friends are coming over well play some 4 players and little bit of Wii Party

dont think ill be on too mkuch today, friends are coming over well play some 4 players and little bit of Wii Party

You got Wii Party too? It's fun ain't it? There's this motherfucker named Jose who keeps beating me, it's annoying haha.

The only console title to date that makes me wish I owned a console : (

Anyone going to be on tonight? Going to have a good chunk of time for some races.

Dammit, I work nights so it'll be hard to join up, but tomorrow I get out at 11 so I'm up for some racing.

You got Wii Party too? It's fun ain't it? There's this motherfucker named Jose who keeps beating me, it's annoying haha.

Yeah, my friend at work gave me mario bros wii + wii party lol.

I also bought 3D World today while my wife paid for DK Tropical freeze.

too many games and not enough time!

Back