Official Mario Kart 8 Tournament Thread (Tourney Begins 6/12/14)

Good games guys. Who is Drama? Got smoked by him pretty good.

You guys getting on today? Preferably a little earlier than yesterday

You got Wii Party too? It's fun ain't it? There's this motherfucker named Jose who keeps beating me, it's annoying haha.

Is Wii Party U fun? I already have all of the other games offered as free downloads from the Mario Kart special except that one.

damnit you guys are really having me considering buying a Wii now even though I just bought a PS4 recently. Do your girlfriend/wife play at all? My wife was into Nintendo when she was a kid and I can justify buying it if she would play it as well as my 2 year old son (maybe in a year or so for him). Let me know. LET ME KNOW!!!

My wife plays Mario kart still. Actually she plays a lot of Nintendo games. And Lego games. She won't do anything on the xbox or playstation though.

damnit you guys are really having me considering buying a Wii now even though I just bought a PS4 recently. Do your girlfriend/wife play at all? My wife was into Nintendo when she was a kid and I can justify buying it if she would play it as well as my 2 year old son (maybe in a year or so for him). Let me know. LET ME KNOW!!!

Wii games are backwards compatible so you can buy games like Kirby Return to Dreamland which is multiplayer and is pretty much guaranteed your kid will like it. Ditto for anything Mario related. Zelda is one player, but you can always do what I did with my brother when he wad younger and give him an unplugged controller and let him think he's playing while he watches. There are several more games like the Wario Ware series, Rhythm Heaven, and Pikmin which are really good fun games.

My wife play a lot with me, she bought DK Tropical Freeze a peach remote and gave me 100$ for the console.

Weve played MK8 at 50cc, 3d world and a lot of those party game.

She never touched my ps4 and she played a little bit of kinect, thats it.

Every girl like Nintendo games.

My wife plays with me and the kid. He's almost 4 but loves just sitting with us and telling us which way to go. We give him a controller so he thinks he's playing. Another year or so and he'll be able to play with us. If you have a young kid the Wii U is great.

Had a freaking blast yesterday with my friends. MK8 was great. We also played wii party and I almost pissed in my pants...shit is funny has hell when you are drunk honestly!

Didn't realize the races don't open until 5 but I'm on now if anyone's down.

Is Wii Party U fun? I already have all of the other games offered as free downloads from the Mario Kart special except that one.

I find it fun, if you like Mario Party you'd probably like this. It's not a carbon copy though, their system is pretty unique and there's like 5 different modes. Good party game.

ill be getting on until 11pm est.

I'll be on in about 5 minutes if anyone is up for racing.

Back