Official Mario Kart 8 Tournament Thread (Tourney Begins 6/12/14)

Can't wait to play you guys, just don't think I can get in on the tournament. Carving out enough time to play with young kids at home isn't easy.

Can't wait to play you guys, just don't think I can get in on the tournament. Carving out enough time to play with young kids at home isn't easy.

You could just join and play with us when you are on. I dont care about the results, I just want to get better ffs lol!!!

just play when you can. Tourney lobby opens Thurs 3pm and goes till Sun/Mon 2AM. Get in some games when you can. Runs for a whole month. None the less, hope to play some more of you all.

just play when you can. Tourney lobby opens Thurs 3pm and goes till Sun/Mon 2AM. Get in some games when you can. Runs for a whole month. None the less, hope to play some more of you all.

You could just join and play with us when you are on. I dont care about the results, I just want to get better ffs lol!!!

Oh yes, I will be jumping into the daily lobbies. Can usually squeeze in a cup race or two a few times a week when the kids are occupied. Weekend mornings are usually my good game times, but pretty early.

Oh yes, I will be jumping into the daily lobbies. Can usually squeeze in a cup race or two a few times a week when the kids are occupied. Weekend mornings are usually my good game times, but pretty early.

whats is Nintendo ID: Ill add you. I play often early mornning or after 21h30 pm est...

Hugues oculd you put everybody ID in the 1st POST?

Thanks

My ID is JC1980. Will check my friend requests in the next day or two. It's been fun playing so far, I'm a bit rusty but having a blast. Haven't gone on line yet, just a few games with my nephews. Haven't even hit 150cc yet, trying to unlock all the parts since i've read there is a pretty steep jump in difficulty from 100cc to 150cc.

ill be on after 21h30, add me plz so ill stop playing zelda or mario when I see you

I'm getting a copy this weekend
Not sure what my NNID is I'll have to look it up

I'm in the sherdog tourney lobby right now if anyone's on.

Drama is a S.O.B, and by that I mean really good

i know i played against jerzey, who was the other fellow? I dropped out of group to change tires and came back and both yous was gone. :eek:(

is it normal that i dont see anybody in lobby and i cant join Steve Game.

Back